Released; LIE Tattoo Overlays for Genesis 3 Male (Commercial)

DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
edited November 2016 in Daz PA Commercial Products

This is a small package that uses the LIE System to add Tattoo Overlays (Diffuse, Translucency and Bump overlays) to your Genesis 3 Male figures.  The majority of the selection are from various character sets of mine, and there are a couple of new and not used elsewhere added in.

While tested on the Genesis 3 Male UV sets, the promos do show that the can be used on Daz Character sets such as Michael, Dash, Gianni and Lee-be aware that if used on other UV sets other than the Base G3M UV, there are a few tattoos that may have seam issues. 

Included are 6 Presets each for the Arms, Legs and Torso.

Release date will be posted when it is available!

main-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 934K
pop up 2-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 444K
pop up 4-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 570K
pop up 3-daz3d.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 816K
Post edited by DarwinsMishap on

Comments

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    This is going to be an instant buy
  • DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,087
    edited October 2016

Why, thank you!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Your killing me...

• D'aw!  Sorry? 

Ah no worries.  I'm sure I will recover lol.

• lol-hope so!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,868

Those tattoo images look like a master inker did them. I hope this does so well that you are forced to do a full coverage colour version.

• Thank you; I'm honored.  Doing full coverage/color versions are in the wheelhouse for future projects, yes. 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,868

Thank you; I'm honored.  Doing full coverage/color versions are in the wheelhouse for future projects, yes. 

You deserve it. I'm glad to hear it, and its long overdue.

I would put some of these on my own body.  I especially like the one on Daren's side in the other thread.  My daughter has a stunning tattoo that covers most of her back.

• This will be going into my cart!

Are you planning a G3F version?

edited November 2016

Thank you!

As for making a set for G3F-not sure, considering there are other sets out there specific to her.  What I can do is test a few out on her and post results.

*edit because evidently I can't spell while answering forum questions on my phone. XD

Fantastic as usual!

• This will be going into my cart!

Are you planning a G3F version?

Actually rendering three G3F's at the moment to see how they work.  

Thank you Ice!

edited November 2016

Forgive the rough render- I gotta get ready to head out for family stuff.  This is CC's Reagan, Lyoness's Heather and my Danica wearing variations of the LIE Presets.  Like with using the M7, Gianni 7, etc specific UV maps, there may be seams for the blackout forearm tattoo and the complete wrap around on with the skull band on another arm tattoo.  Otherwise, they seem to work fine!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • love it!!!

Would you ever do a full body sleeve? I'm desperate to get one on one of my G3M's but I cannot edit photos to save my life and would literally rather throw money at someone else than try to learn. lol

• Lol-it's something in the pipeline, yes.  Not sure of the timeline.

• Awesome. I'll keep my eyes open for it!

• Forgive the rough render- I gotta get ready to head out for family stuff.  This is CC's Reagan, Lyoness's Heather and my Danica wearing variations of the LIE Presets.  Like with using the M7, Gianni 7, etc specific UV maps, there may be seams for the blackout forearm tattoo and the complete wrap around on with the skull band on another arm tattoo.  Otherwise, they seem to work fine!

That looks good! Thank you for the test render.

• Thanks!  You're very welcome!

• CerragCerrag Posts: 251

Hello,  does anyone know the name of the chair used in the promo?  Thanks in advance!

• Hello!  

Well, I know it was a freebie from Rendo, with Mec4D's shaders on it- but I don't have the link anymore and it was part of my old system's HD that ended up getting 500,000 segments fried on in and forced me to buy a new PC.  I'm sorry I don't have the name of the person who made it anymore, but check Rendo and ShareCG.  

• CerragCerrag Posts: 251

Hello!  

Well, I know it was a freebie from Rendo, with Mec4D's shaders on it- but I don't have the link anymore and it was part of my old system's HD that ended up getting 500,000 segments fried on in and forced me to buy a new PC.  I'm sorry I don't have the name of the person who made it anymore, but check Rendo and ShareCG.  

Hey Thanks very much for the information and I'll see if I can find it in those places.  I really appreciate it!   :)

• Good luck! You're very welcome, and sorry I couldn't be of further help with that.