Comics - Force Six Annihilators, Killer Butterfly, Mark of the Griffin, Dynamic Spider-Man Plus

Comments

• Griffin AvidGriffin Avid Posts: 3,755
    edited March 2020

Update. Season IV of Force Six is under construction/production.
    We are six episodes in already.

Planned releases in April.

KM_Cover_32 Kat and Mouse 900X JPEG.jpg
    900 x 1173 - 1M
    Post edited by Griffin Avid on

Part II The Imperfect Mouse Trap

Force Six episode 33 Cover

Force Six agent LunStar-G was sent under cover as Nina Vanetta Noir- a journalist, to cover a story and uncover a plot device. It’s a decisive and dashing dab of divisive deceit when our darling dame is left dangling with a dangerous dilemma. Dare to read on dear reader. The Kat and Mouse caper concludes in this episode. Draft and dialogue by Drew Spence.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is forcesix_33_pagepull02_comixology.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is forcesix_33_pagepull03_comixology.jpg

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is forcesix_33_pagepull_comixology.jpg

Available on comiXology in digital format

• junkjunk Posts: 1,212

Griffin Avid some wonderful imagery.

Thank you, sir.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,780

Looks like you're going James Bond style with this one, nice!

edited June 2020

Yes! It's a danger-girl vibe.

Season IV is doing well and has the highest sales yet.

A review snippet from Season III

xAD_Quote_ChampionTom Rapka T3 Comics VERSION II.jpg
    800 x 1042 - 671K

Oh, nice words of review, very good, and very happy for you that the sales are going up :D

That is great news about the sales of Season IV being the highest so far.  When the reviewer says "the team" is there a team or do you do every single thing from start to finish?  Linwelly I guess this is a question that I would ask of you too.  

Bottom line, has it been worth it to you?  

I never sent the reviewer a press kit, so the natural assumption is that we are a team, when in fact, I do everything.

A busy one-man operation.

But since I have several aliases (on line) it makes sense to think we all separate people.

-------------

Worth it? It's been one of the best adventures ever.

As I've said numerous times before, you can't pass through door two until you pass through door one.

Getting a book done is door one.

junk said:

That is great news about the sales of Season IV being the highest so far.  When the reviewer says "the team" is there a team or do you do every single thing from start to finish?  Linwelly I guess this is a question that I would ask of you too.  

if I may highjack Griffins thread here, I'm a one woman show as well. atm I don't make money with the comic (some nice partons donate a few dollar). worth it? I would have hated not to try, if it ever pays bills is a different question.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276

I never sent the reviewer a press kit, so the natural assumption is that we are a team, when in fact, I do everything.

But since I have several aliases (on line) it makes sense to think we all separate people.

-------------

As I've said numerous times before, you can't pass through door two until you pass through door one.

Congratulations on the success of Season IV! 

What's door two?

edited June 2020

BTW, Having this scene in front of this mural is genius. The juxtaposition between the traditional comic book looking art of the mural with the 3D art of your comic is fantastic. And, of course, the theme is just perfect.

Edit - I just realized he had a beard in the first and second panel - I guess that was a disguise he took off?

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited June 2020

The missing beard is some kind of continuity error. I went back and checked- he should have a beard in all scenes.

Don't know where it went. Best guess is, some shots were added later and a differnt timeline version of his character was loaded.

Maybe he shaved on the spot and grows it back by tomorrow. lol

Fixes have been submitted.

What's door two?

That depends. All I meant was, you can't do or don't always know what thing two is, until you finish thing one.

edited June 2020

What's really kewl is he does a call back later of flicking the cig before 'he dies' in his own book, later.

He even says "Last smoke before the smoke."

Capture_Flick 01.PNG
    422 x 547 - 499K
    Capture_Flick 02.PNG
    422 x 546 - 595K
    edited June 2020

What's really kewl is he does a call back later of flicking the cig before 'he dies' in his own book, later.

He even says "Last smoke before the smoke."

He dies!? Oh no! :( He looked like a cool character. Though I think I prefer him without the beard (but then again I prefer most men without beards lol).

It does look like he "went out" in a cool way at least. :D We can all only hope we meet our end with such calm and coolness.

Post edited by 3Diva on

I'll send you a PM with the link to read it so you can see waht I'm saying. angel

I'll send you a PM with the link to read it so you can see waht I'm saying. angel

Oh My Goodness - I read it and it's AWESOME! Seriously good work ~ The story is fantastic and the art is engaging with some really dynamic angles, and the action sequences - Wow! Bravo, Drew!

Thank you. Can't wait to see your thread when you start your series up.

Should I start a thread? I don't know, I was thinking that I might just post in either the NPR thread or the 3D comic Book thread. I'm not sure anyone would be interested enough in my comic to come to a thread dedicated just to that. lol

Well, every creator has to decide. Do you want to share the Everything-I-Do-Process or wait till you have something done and then start to share.

Do you to wait till someone says it's awesome and THEN explain what you did?

Wait for questions?

Or show every single experiment and breakthrough?

-

I was using Daz for more than six months before I made the first page.

All I did was post technical helps please threads. lol

-

I'll never forget one of your first comments.

It was that it looked professional.

One of the many indicators that it was time to go.

edited June 2020

Well, every creator has to decide. Do you want to share the Everything-I-Do-Process or wait till you have something done and then start to share.

Do you to wait till someone says it's awesome and THEN explain what you did?

Wait for questions?

Or show every single experiment and breakthrough?

-

I was using Daz for more than six months before I made the first page.

All I did was post technical helps please threads. lol

-

I'll never forget one of your first comments.

It was that it looked professional.

One of the many indicators that it was time to go.

You remember one of my first comments? That's awesome! My memory is terrible - I'm glad that's not the case for you! :D And I'm really glad you took the feedback to heart and started putting out the comic pages. The work you're doing is very cool and you're inspiring me to spend more time working on developing my own comic.:) 

And, you're right, I need to decide if I want to share the "process" and experiments or just wait until I have something more final to show - I don't know. I'm always pretty duel natured so part of me wants to share everything and part of me wants to wait until what I have to show is more polished than my "experiments". I'll have to sleep on it.

Thank you for the feedback and advice. I appreciate it! :)

Post edited by 3Diva on

Force Six new episode 34 Alpha Male Red

The Force Six agent Fire Destiny will discover his Alpha status as he tangles with a twisted temptress and finds trouble when he’s entangled in a terrible triangle.
    Join us for the start of the Remember to Forget You story arc starring Force Six member Fire Destiny as Ace Cavalier. It’s episode 34: Alpha Male Red

Available on comiXology in digital format

edited June 2020

Alpha Male Red is an OUTSTANDING Story! I loved it! The action scenes, in particular, had me leaning forward in my seat while reading it. I think that's the first time that's happened to me when reading a comic. lol I think that the only other times I've ever done that was when watching an engaging movie. 

I loved this story - well done, Drew! yes

Post edited by 3Diva on

Thank you. You ain't seen nothing yet. lol

I know you're busy with your next release and the promos.

Thanks for taking the time to peep them.

-------------

Griffin Avid I so appreciate your response!  I did think you were a one man show but then started thinking that, maybe, there's a team that is responsible for bringing it all together.  I personally am so happy to see that it has been a successful "adventure" and very fulfilling.  I wish you continued success!

Linwelly said:
    junk said:

if I may highjack Griffins thread here, I'm a one woman show as well. atm I don't make money with the comic (some nice partons donate a few dollar). worth it? I would have hated not to try, if it ever pays bills is a different question.

Linwelly I so appreciate your response too.  Love both of your two's work.  I am glad that this is just a hobby for me and no expectations other than the ones I place on myself.  Still I can only imagine the amount of time you would need to set aside for this job to be lucrative.  And by lucrative I mean worth the time you put in and what you get out of it.  For each person I'm sure that's a different answer.  

Thank you both again for your responses!  Keep up the fantastic work!

35 Road Rage Blues

Force Six cover comic book

Memories return and the Fire starts to burn! Force Six member Ace Cavalier finds himself lost in her house of horrible horrors. Can the man with a forgotten yesterday and a hopeless tomorrow find his way back?

Force Six comic page

Find out in Episode 35: Road Rage Blues as the Remember to Forget You story concludes.
    Cut and Crafted by Drew Spence.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220

Should I start a thread? I don't know, I was thinking that I might just post in either the NPR thread or the 3D comic Book thread. I'm not sure anyone would be interested enough in my comic to come to a thread dedicated just to that. lol

I'd say "all the above." Dedicated thread, all the "catch all" threads, galleries. and after a while expand to the larger sites.  It might be scary,  but share your story and vision with the world. We all learn by doing. Take the plunge.

Kat and Mouse The complete Adventure

Force Six agent LunStar-G is sent to a party under cover as the journalist Nina Vanetta Noir. She’s there to cover a story and uncover a plodding plot device. It’s a decisive deep dive and a dashing dab of divisive deceit as our darling dame is left dangling with a dangerous double-cross dilemma. Kat and Mouse The Complete Adventure combines Force Six Season IV episodes 32 and 33. 74 pages deluxe format, full color. Artful arc by Drew Spence

We are The Dynamic Universe. We create graphic comics. They sit between traditional strips and a 3-D style of photorealistic drama. Enjoy the science-fantasy action adventure with terrific tints, great graphics and compelling story-telling. Read the comic and enjoy the soundtrack. Story and art by Drew Spence.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220

I always like panels that have no dialogue or captions on them,  allowing the reader to interpret the moments and piece them together. You did that really well.

Thank you. I love quiet moments.