MORPHS, I want MORPHS!

colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407
edited June 2017 in The Commons

If we MUST buy each morph separately, here's what I want yesterday:

MASS MUSCLE MORPHS!

Wet skin

Pretty much everything mentioned in Zev0's thread in Commercial Products forum..

HD Faces for V8 was VERY helpful, but I'd like to have more varied bodies as well.

Post edited by colinmac2 on

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

here you go, varied bodies, as many as you can create https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-female-body-morphs

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    I'm waiting for the individual muscle morphs, as well as more face morphs.
  • RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,868
    edited June 2017

Soon!

00_MassiveG8F_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 494K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449

Not soon enough, stop browsing the interweb and get back to work.

• colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407

I'm at the "Shut up and take my money" phase.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I knew a female bodybuilder that was that cut once but she was not so massive.

• lindelllindell Posts: 58
    While massive is a good product line (both male and female), and also the ones for individual muscle volumes, I've always wished for a product that helped provide the definition to each muscle group that can only be accomplished through HD morphs. The products that provide the vein details are also helpful, but what about the striations? Would need to have full body definition detail as well as individual muscle details for flexing.
  • colinmac2colinmac2 Posts: 407
    lindell said:
    While massive is a good product line (both male and female), and also the ones for individual muscle volumes, I've always wished for a product that helped provide the definition to each muscle group that can only be accomplished through HD morphs. The products that provide the vein details are also helpful, but what about the striations? Would need to have full body definition detail as well as individual muscle details for flexing.

If such a thing could be done, I'd be first in line for it.

• colinmac2 said:
    lindell said:

Hear, hear!

I don't know if you guys know Tigersan's work over on deviantArt, but he does an amazing job with striations in ZBrush. I just wish he sold those morphs here.

Last time I remember seeing ANY striation in a DAZ product was the David 3 Bodybuilder.

• colinmac2 said:
    lindell said:

Hear, hear!

I don't know if you guys know Tigersan's work over on deviantArt, but he does an amazing job with striations in ZBrush. I just wish he sold those morphs here.

Last time I remember seeing ANY striation in a DAZ product was the David 3 Bodybuilder.

Striations and other muscle related details like veins, are not morphs. Geometry of ANY figure isnt dense enough for that. All the details like that are made using the displacement mapping. :)

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,450
    edited September 2017
    lindell said:

I don't know which morph set it is, but for Genesis1 (not 2 or 3 but the original Genesis), there is a wonderful set of morphs for all the human skeletal muscles like all the muscles in the forearm and hand, and all the little muscles in the torso, front and back.  It's great.  I too am disappointed in the muscle morph sets for Genesis2 and 3 so I do most of my barbarian and monster morphs with Genesis(M5/F5) or even M4/F4  The "Hercules" character for Genesis3 is good but if I want to deviate from that it gets rough quickly.  Genesis would be perfect for me except that there is no good Minotaur head/legs for Genesis.  For a Minotaur, I use either M4/F4's Minotaur or Genesis2's Minotaur characters but I'm never satisfied with the Genesis2 body morphs.

The lower mesh resolution of Genesis2, 3, and 8 probably are the reason morphs are less specific.  Some of the detail could probably be added by advanced texture technology but that's not my bag.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • I can't wait for more HD morphs. Really miss those, especially for the guys in G8

• HeraHera Posts: 1,955

I want more face morps -I want to be able to more with eyes, noses, ears (like removing them completely) mouth/lips cheekbones, temples, eye-brows etc. The post Genesis generations are very limited with that. I had hoped that with G8 we'd finally get morps to alter ONE eye or ONE ear or the left or the right side of the month for instance.

I also want morphs for removing finger- and toenais (for second skin / geoshell use)

• JamesJABJamesJAB Posts: 1,760
    Hera said:

I want more face morps -I want to be able to more with eyes, noses, ears (like removing them completely) mouth/lips cheekbones, temples, eye-brows etc. The post Genesis generations are very limited with that. I had hoped that with G8 we'd finally get morps to alter ONE eye or ONE ear or the left or the right side of the month for instance.

I also want morphs for removing finger- and toenais (for second skin / geoshell use)

It sounds like you would like someone to create geografts that replace the above mentioned features (the same way they add in the anatomical elements to figures)