Saving assets crashes Daz :S

Hey there. I'm trying to save some assets here. I made a full confroming outfit for G8F, but when i try to SAVE AS > SUPPORT ASSET > FIGURE/PROP ASSET each piece, Daz crashes:

I've seen some people had the same or a similar problem, but cant seem to find a solution. Any help plz? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• That's apparently related to the database - is Smart Content working in general? Which version of DS is this (Help>About Daz Studio)? What security software are you running?

• Thanks for your interest, Richard. Im Daz 4.9.4.122 Pro 64bits. Smart content aint working, and i'm getting that famous Postgre SQL CMS nonsense, which i happily ignore (that is, happily until now). Im just with Windows 10 Defender. 

You think, the PostgreSQL stuff has something to do with this? I never even tried to fix that. I hate smart content, so never cared much about it. Maybe i should?

Cheers!

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,449
    edited September 2017

Yes, I'm pretty sure that is the cause of your problem. it's still worth a bug report, DS shold give an error rather than crashing, but you almost certainly will need a working PostgreSQL connect to save assets.

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207812393-PostgreSQL-Connection-Error-and-No-Smart-Content
    https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207530323-Trouble-shooting-the-Smart-Content-Pane

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • guilledcfguilledcf Posts: 75
    edited September 2017

Thank you so much! I will check that out.

EDIT: Worked perfectly, yo! Turned out i didnt even had PostgreSQL installed... but even after install, i kept having the same error, so i had to change the port too (closed me eyes and typed 1024. hope that's alrite). After that, no error, no crash, and (so far) no pain. Cheers!

Post edited by guilledcf on
  • I was having the same problem, it was fixed after i reinstalled the PostgreSQL. Thanks!!!