Andromeda and Cassiopeia from Isource are gorgeous.

cdpro_2831bbd990cdpro_2831bbd990 Posts: 1,430
edited September 2017 in The Commons

Just a shout out to Isource for making such beautiful characters.  These two are some of my favorites.  Andromeda was an instabuy for me.  I followed that up shortly by getting Ekatarina and Cassiopeia.  

Keep making such beautiful characters!

I am also loving the Triskele Falls from Orestes Graphics...and of course the great outfit from Arki and the hair from Goldtassel.

andromeda and cassiopia Entering the Green Grotto.jpg
1199 x 1697 - 2M
Post edited by cdpro_2831bbd990 on

Comments

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

They are very lovely! I have a bunch of his stuff wishlisted. Hoping the timing of his next release coincides with a good day for my checkbook, LOL

• Which one is the shorter blonde?

• RuphussRuphuss Posts: 2,631

better promos would help i think

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Which one is the shorter blonde?

Andromeda

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    Ruphuss said:

Agreed. I overlooked his characters because the promos didn't really jump out at me. This post made me go have a second look and now I have some wishlisted.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,876
    Ruphuss said:

Agreed. I overlooked his characters because the promos didn't really jump out at me. This post made me go have a second look and now I have some wishlisted.

Actually they're a couple - behind every good 3D character there usually is a woman.  ;)

• Which one is the shorter blonde?

Yep... that's Andromeda.  She has one of the best 18-20 looks of any character...young but not the fairy or teenie look.  I normally use my own character creations in my renders.  But, Andromeda has become a favorite.  Isource paid a lot of attention to detail in both shape and texture...well done.

• Good to know. I got scared off of isource back when I was a newbie and accidentally picked up one of their texture sets and had NO IDEA how to use it. This was back when I barely knew what shaders were....