I need help again with G8's eyelashes

carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975
edited September 2017 in The Commons

So I load G8 Male and female no morphs at all ,and I go to the parameter tab /Pose Control /Eyes /Eyes Closed ,and dial it to full .....oh look the lower eyelashes are  now above the upperlashes and poking through the eye lids .... okay so I make a help ticket  ....get a response ,they are unable to create the same issue ,hmmm so I pull up G8 Female ,do the same thing .... wow her eye lashes  are doing the same thing ,so am I nuts? Is it just nobody uses the "eyes closed" dial ,or doing close up on the faces ....... or have I just managed to FUBAR my Genesis 8's .....

So coud somebody test this issue with their Genesis 8's male and female ?

G8FG8M eyelash oops.png
1045 x 697 - 574K
Post edited by carrie58 on

Comments

• TottallouTottallou Posts: 555
    edited September 2017

On eyes closed , I noticed the slider defaults to 125% so when its on full you get the effect shown in your images

If you knock it back to 100% then the eyes close as expected - Not sure if the morph slider is supposed to be set this way or if it is an error

Capture.JPG
    1286 x 180 - 35K
    Post edited by Tottallou on
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Thank you Tottalou ,so I'm not crazy ,I guess I'll just change the parameter setting ......

• The eyes close morph goes to extreme levels so that you can use it on wider eyes for example.
  • carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

Ahhh well that does make sense ,but I ain't got no wide eyes .......ummm thank you though for pointing that out agent unawares ........