hidden waterfall pool

Does anybody who purchased the product have any additional 3DL renders showing closeups of the waterfall part of "hidden waterfall pool", perhaps under different lighting conditions?

Comments

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,929

can you specify the light conditions you'd like to see?

edited November 2017

here is a "quick" one with 3DL materials out of the box and the greenhills Skydome and lights(3DL version as well), gamma off Shading rate 1 raytracedepth 4, samples 4/4/12. This "quick" took 2 hours and my system is not half bad. Its not really making me keel over for excitement like this. I'll try something with my own light selection in a bit

hidden_waterfall3DL.png
    1000 x 800 - 2M
    Post edited by Linwelly on
    edited November 2017

another two ours render later ( I stopped before the water was rendered completely) this is with one distant light shadows at 10% softness and AoA ambient light at 30%, for sure I later noticed that I didn't activate the Mist prop again for the render. other than that settings are the same. The falling water is lacking bling in my opinion but hat a hight displacement ot normal ( i didn't check right now)

This sure could use some posh up on the falling water but the water in the pool looks very nice

hidden_waterfall3DL2.png
    1000 x 800 - 2M
    Post edited by Linwelly on
  • srieschsriesch Posts: 4,241
    Linwelly said:

can you specify the light conditions you'd like to see?

Thanks!  It wasn't any specific lighting condition I was looking for, it was just a little hard to see in the promo.