Any thoughts on Headshop one click?

I am tempted to buy it since it is on sale and much less pricey than facegen, and all I really want is the face morph shape. But my fear is that cheaper may mean more problems. Has any one tried it?

Comments

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,135

It requires that everything from Daz be installed into the default location, and there is no workaround that I have found that will make it work if you have moved anything into a different location.  It's a neat idea, and sounds really good, but that is a huge deal breaker for me as I have nothing installed into the default location.  It's the only item I've returned here at Daz

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,996

yes, It's not that good for me.. very very basic stuff... I do more using Carrara 

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,643
    edited November 2017

I bought it and thought it was ok and at least better than previous versions but soon thereafter I got Facegen and it was so much better that I don't use HeadShop One-Click any more.

You may find the comments in this thread helpful: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/2842741/#Comment_2842741

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • ChoppskiChoppski Posts: 479

Thanks Everyone. Daz needs to install a ratings system.

• TooncesToonces Posts: 919

I bought it. It's probably the one item I wish I hadn't bought but didn't return in time.