How to convert a Genesis figure to a G2F figure step by step?

I have a character I recently bought at Rendo. Its a character that by the product description can be used with V4, A4, or Genesis (made back in 2012).

The thing is, this figure looks better than most of the figures being made now IMO, but it doesn't seem to pose so great, and its missing anatomical elements.

Is there a way to convert this figure to Genesis 2 Female so I can have better luck animating and posing it and also use 3rd party anatomical elements with it?

I've glanced over some discussions of GenX and UVs and it's all over my head. I read it and reread it, It doesn't click for me, I can really only learn by doing.

So is there a simple step by step of what products I need and what I need to do to convert this figure to G2F? And if I convert it, will it retain the same exact shape?

Also, this is the only Genesis female figure I need to convert, so I don't want to spend a lot of money on this. If it can be done manually with some extra work, I would rather do it that way since I hate to spend a bunch of money for a one-off.

Comments