Monique 6 & 7 not free if you buy the Monique 8 Pro bundle??

Hi all, I notice that it would see the 6&7 versions are ONLY free if you buy the base figure of Monique 8 ... I put the Pro version into my cart and the 6&7 figures are not showing free ...?

Comments

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

Hi all, I notice that it would see the 6&7 versions are ONLY free if you buy the base figure of Monique 8 ... I put the Pro version into my cart and the 6&7 figures are not showing free ...?

It worked for me, but I believe that it applies to the 6&7 pro bundles , not the 8 pro bundle + 6&7 base figures

• Ah! Yes, today's page is not very clear and I did wonder why they weren;t doing the same as previous bundles. Thanks!

• Yes, that worked, thanks!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

i already have Mq 6 & 7, 

they spoiled me with the extra percents off for already owning the pre figures.

• Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327

I just added all three Pro bundles to my cart and M6 & M7 Pro both showing up for free.  And I must say - this is one of the best deals I have seen.  I hope DAZ does this type of bonus with other new Gen 8 characters because I have a lot of 6 & 7 Pro bundles in my Wishlist that I just couldn't afford to buy when they came out.  Three generations of Pro bundled characters with all those added wardrobe items for the price of one?!  That is one heck of a deal !!!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 26,124

How long will this deal last?  I need to get Monique 7 pro bundle plus the Monique 8 pro bundle but I am trying to figure out how to get the funds.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    Geminii23 said:

I hope DAZ does this type of bonus with other new Gen 8 characters because I have a lot of 6 & 7 Pro bundles in my Wishlist that I just couldn't afford to buy when they came out. 

So far they've had similar deals for all G8 releases.

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 750

What gets me is I have several items in my cart... one of them being Monique 8 pro bundle and two more Monique 8 items not in the bundle. I then add the Monique 6 and 7 bundles and the PRICE GOES UP!!! What? The price on the two other items went up when I added two items that become free from something else into the cart...  Makes no sense.

• Malandar said:

What gets me is I have several items in my cart... one of them being Monique 8 pro bundle and two more Monique 8 items not in the bundle. I then add the Monique 6 and 7 bundles and the PRICE GOES UP!!! What? The price on the two other items went up when I added two items that become free from something else into the cart...  Makes no sense.

Are you ntrying to use the PC+ coupon?  If so, the discount gets applied to the free items as well so your total price will increase. This is a known problem with the system and usually you can get CS to give you credit for the portion of the $6 that you lost.

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 750
    Malandar said:

Are you ntrying to use the PC+ coupon?  If so, the discount gets applied to the free items as well so your total price will increase. This is a known problem with the system and usually you can get CS to give you credit for the portion of the $6 that you lost.

Yeah, I am, but that really makes no sense...  Why should 0 cost items change it at all?

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    Malandar said:
    Malandar said:

Yeah, I am, but that really makes no sense...  Why should 0 cost items change it at all?

Because it applies the coupon before the discount.  as Charlie Judge said, it's a problem that they're aware of, I'm just not sure there's a way to fix it.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393
    edited November 2017
    Malandar said:
    Malandar said:

That's a problem with the way the store software works:
    The rule making that item free is actually computed after the coupon is applied. This wouldn't be a problem if coupons where just a "remove x$ from total", but when you use a coupon its value is actually split accross all qualifying items, removing a bit of each price. As the free item is a DO it qualifies for the coupon, so a part of the coupon is applied to it, and then its cost is set to 0 by the other rule after that so you lose the coupon part.

Since that bug has been there for years it's probably not something DAZ can change.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Geminii23Geminii23 Posts: 1,327
    Leana said:
    Geminii23 said:

I hope DAZ does this type of bonus with other new Gen 8 characters because I have a lot of 6 & 7 Pro bundles in my Wishlist that I just couldn't afford to buy when they came out. 

So far they've had similar deals for all G8 releases.

Dang!  Wish I had known sooner.  Hopefully they will have some killer deals Black Friday weekend.