Daz has done it again with Monique 8

My faith has once again been renewed!  This is the most stunning model I have seen from the Gen 8 group.  I'm sure others have already said something on other posts but this is a great model.  I can only imagine what Darius, Lee, My Lin and others will look like.

I'll even overlook Carrara being abandoned because of this...lol.

I may just have to break my vow and use my first Gen 8 character with this one.

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I agree. Monique 8 is an awesome looking character. WELL DONE, Daz (whoever created her!)! :)

• Oh yeah, I do think this is my first Gen 8 character purchase too. lol

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,438

I am doing a render with her right now, a huge closeup of her face and I can`t believe the attenion to detail. Every little pore looks crystal clear even at that size. She is such an impressive beauty!

• Yep...took only a moment for me to decide.   Great looking model and great discount for the bundle.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,330

I promised myself I would not buy any Genesis 8 Female figures but save my money for the males. After all I have scoots of texture sets for G3F which can be used. But then I saw the promos and my resolution went right out of the window. I love Monique 8 so I just had to have her! Such lovely skin texture. I hope Darius 8 will be as good.

• MelanieL said:

I promised myself I would not buy any Genesis 8 Female figures but save my money for the males. After all I have scoots of texture sets for G3F which can be used. But then I saw the promos and my resolution went right out of the window. I love Monique 8 so I just had to have her! Such lovely skin texture. I hope Darius 8 will be as good.

Pretty much the same here. I wasn't going to buy Genesis 8 characters but Monique 8 was so good that I broke my resolve and got her.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,311

Yep, same here, Monique is my 1st G8F figure; in fact it impressed me enough to get the bundle.......

• Ron KnightsRon Knights Posts: 1,763

I'm thinking it will be a good idea for me to rejoin the Platinum Club next year. There have been so many new Genesis 8 products, including Monique 8! The PC club allows us to get great deals on DAZ Originals.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281
    edited November 2017

I've been around for several years now, and the PC is still worth the price for me. And the monthly club freebies are usually props or sets and potentially useful stuff.

And the $6 coupons are very helpful when DAZ is releasing a new figure or two every month. Not to mention the additional discount for being a member.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • ThatGuyThatGuy Posts: 794

yep, since they came out with MOnique character, this is the first time ever that I purchased the Pro-bundle on release day.  Of course they offered it at such a good price, so it was a win situation for me.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 619

Even though she isn't my first G8 charecter, or even my second, I had to get Monique 8 too. She is quite lovely. I quit this hobby for a while so I didn't invest anything into G2 or G3 and started again just after G8F was released so these pro bundle sales with the older pro bundle sets included free have been a really good deal for me. This one was even better. Thanks DAZ!