Pascal Hair Promo Character?

Who is this gorgeous character in the Pascal Hair promos? The product page lists FWSA Zoe, but that's definitely not her skin. Is she custom or something available? She's a knockout!

Comments

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,490

Heya Llynara :) heehee happy someone else liked her, I used her in Tempest Hair promos too and someone asked by email... here's what I replied:

I edited the face textures of FWSA Zoe in Photoshop to get that thick horizontal brow.  Sorry I can't distribute the edits as I didn't create Zoe.  I really wanted an instagram brow look.  Some P3Design and Addy characters have thick horizontal brows too, maybe try them :) 

Below is the morph setting attached, just unzip to your contents folders and apply it to g8 female.  It requires:

Hope that helps! :)

zip
    zip
    Tempest Promo Girl Head.zip
  • Llynara said:

Who is this gorgeous character in the Pascal Hair promos? The product page lists FWSA Zoe, but that's definitely not her skin. Is she custom or something available? She's a knockout!

I was wondering that too, she is gorgeous!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770
    edited November 2017

@AprilYSH - Thank you so much! She is stunning! Great job, and she totally sold me on your wonderful new hair! 

Post edited by Llynara on