Working with Water(how do you fill a tub?)

DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

I recently bought a very cool bathroom environment. It has a nice big shower and a huge tub. I know there are products out there to make falling water for the shower but how do you show a full bathtub? Is there a product for that or perhaps a technique? I have some scenes that have hot tubs and pools that come with water in them already but figured that was some next level stuff achieved using another program. I'd love to hear any success stories from people that have been able to add this element to a scene.

Thanks!

Comments

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 912

I usually use a plane with a water shader, not great for extreme closeup, but OK.

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

Ahh, gotcha. I had that thought too but hadn't tried it yet. I'm sure that would work for my purposes. I just figured it would look silly to have someone sitting naked in an empty tub. Especially in November! :P

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 912

There is Foam Party if you want a bubble bath.

https://www.daz3d.com/foam-party

• DDCreateDDCreate Posts: 1,388

Hey! I forgot about that product! Thanks for the reminder. I think that would be preferable and keep me away from an R-Rated picture :P

• you can also fill your tub with instances of a cloud product scaled down for a bubble bath