Was looking for morph set, found it.

MalandarMalandar Posts: 750
edited November 2017 in The Commons

What morph set you ask? Well, I'll tell you. the morph set that was a bunch of detail morphs that I thought came out the other day , I looked at it and was thinking I would get it another time because at the time I had been planning on getting Monique8 pro bundle, but then realized it would be cheaper for me to just buy what I think I would use from that and let the rest go. But now that I have rethought that, I can no longer find the morph set... Anyone have any idea what I am talking about? or was I just having a very vivid DAZ dream?

Post edited by Malandar on

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Only morphset I can find, which is still amongst the new/still new releases is this one https://www.daz3d.com/ej-alien-creator-morphs-for-genesis-8-female-s not sure if that's the one you thinking of or not though. Hope you find what you are looking for if that wasn't the one :)

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 750
    Carola O said:

Only morphset I can find, which is still amongst the new/still new releases is this one https://www.daz3d.com/ej-alien-creator-morphs-for-genesis-8-female-s not sure if that's the one you thinking of or not though. Hope you find what you are looking for if that wasn't the one :)

Yeah that is not the one I am looking for, the one I am looking for was if I am not mistaken just head morphs and they were real world, not fantasy, but the ear morphs included had several that worked on just various parts of the ear like the curve from the front upper to the top and from the top back down to the middle of the ear and so on so it looks like it would allow you to customize ears quite a bit which was the main reason I was looking at that set to be honest, but now I can't find the silly thing.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
    edited November 2017

Was it the RareStone face morphs? They were in the Daily Spotlight the other day. But stuff is only in the spotlight for one day as far as I know. The good thing is that it is still half off :).

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
    AllenArt said:

Was it the RareStone face morphs? They were in the Daily Spotlight the other day. But stuff is only in the spotlight for one day as far as I know. The good thing is that it is still half off :).

Laurie

Yes that actually is what i was looking for, I am not sure when they actually came out now, but that is exactly what I was talking about, thanks, I better get them now before the price changes...

Thanks by the way.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

RareStone's face morphs, for both male and female, are Amazing!

Carola O said:

RareStone's face morphs, for both male and female, are Amazing!

Good to know, I have not had time to play with them yet.