Super prices on many G2 characters today !!!

Hi,

I just bought Michael 6 pro, Giselle 6 pro, stephanie 6 pro, Aiko 6 pro, teen josie 6 pro and teen jayden 6 pro, all of that for 30$ !!! (instead of 800).

There are also Victoria 6 pro, Lilth 6 pro and others, pricing 4,89$ instead of 135$

I think promo is ending today so if you like G2 and don't already have those characters, run!

Thanks Daz for that amazing gift!

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164
    edited November 2017

yes I spent way to much today clearing older stuff off my wishlist..lol I did get g3 stuff for $4. I could not pass that up. either..lol

Post edited by Ivy on
  • pruggipruggi Posts: 151

How the heck did you get those kind of discounts? The pro bundles in my cart with still news are only showing an 81% discount - which comes to around 27$ for the pro packs - to be honest, this discount is much less than gen2 discounts earlier in the month. Am I missing something?

• JeffGJeffG Posts: 119

How did you get this deal? Those prices don't appear in my browser.

• It's nowhere near those prices for me. You must have had a lucky glitch 

edited November 2017

Lets see I got both the head and body g3 morphs today for $4 each which are normally $20 each  thats only 60% off , I  got U3D universe Haley bundle which was on sale for $17 at 40% off.  but once i added her t my cart it stacked the price discount and droped her down to 60% as well and I got her for $11.49  I had total of nine products  6 genesis2 items and 3 genesis3, which came to the grand total of $41.33 for  $160 worth of products. I say I a good days haul.  :)

Post edited by Ivy on

Yeap, that's a good discount that I would expect from this sale, but the 4,89$ pro bundles that @cyrille.bernard.561_b5e63b7e91 was talking about - I think you must've been a very lucky "victom" of a sales glitch - since that is a shocking discount. I got really excited for a second

• For me (I'm in France, don't know if that changes anything) It's shown as a 95% sales off, + a 30% added by "platinum club for everyone" whiwh is ending today I think. (dirty screenshot) I hope that's not an error...

Sans titre.jpg
    1910 x 959 - 330K
  • Plus When I saw that, I told my brother to buy same packs quickly. He did it and had same prices at me...

Whooa, not showing like that on my end! Not sure why you're seeing those crazy low prices. I'm also in Europe, but only see 73% at 36.44 (drops to 24$ with the still new discounts).

For me (I'm in France, don't know if that changes anything) It's shown as a 95% sales off, + a 30% added by "platinum club for everyone" whiwh is ending today I think. (dirty screenshot) I hope that's not an error...

yeah If I did not already own that bunde I would have jumped on it for that price too.  Great steall

• I'm waiting to buy Giselle 6 (my favourite char) for months, at something like 10/20€. But Wow, I hope that's not an error and they wont get it back from me...

• PS : for those who are interested, You could try to "root" your box in france and see if that does the trick. (don't know how to do that, but I know it's possible)

They won't take it back from you, since if it was a glitch that was on their end not yours, so from my understanding, they have to honour that sale

• FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,052

For me (I'm in France, don't know if that changes anything) It's shown as a 95% sales off, + a 30% added by "platinum club for everyone" whiwh is ending today I think. (dirty screenshot) I hope that's not an error...

Mine says $36.44 which is a 73% discount.

Screen shot 2017-11-20 at 3.27.55 PM.png
    851 x 244 - 40K
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,955

Seems it's already ended in Sweden / GMT. Giselle was 73% which is a good price nevertheless.

• They show up if you aren't logged in (and maybe if you don't have a PC+ account)...

• JeffGJeffG Posts: 119

Best I am seeing is 81% off :(

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I ws getting about $26.99 for the G2 Pro Bundles which is great still for all the hair & clothing but I am waiting to see the next G8 characters.

• They show up if you aren't logged in (and maybe if you don't have a PC+ account)...

Daaaaamn. got excited for a minute there

daz.jpg
    1178 x 764 - 281K
  • Glad to see I'm not the only one^^

Holy smokes you're right! Guess that we're punished for being PC+ members.... bugger

• Just create a new account!

•  

Glad to see I'm not the only one^^

So was I, until I logged in crying

daz2.jpg
    1178 x 764 - 292K
  • FauvistFauvist Posts: 2,052

I don't understand.  If you are a PC memeber you pay $26 and if you are NOT a member you pay $6?  Is that fair?

• Yeah, that's one hellava an amazing glitch. I just logged out to take a look see, and several of the G2 and G1 pro bundles are that price as well as one of the G3 Pro bundles. So get 'em while they're hot!

• Well never mind, as a plat clubber you can still get this handsome fella for a buck ninety nine. 

daz2.jpg
    874 x 756 - 370K
  • HeraHera Posts: 1,955
    bradrg said:

They show up if you aren't logged in (and maybe if you don't have a PC+ account)...

Daaaaamn. got excited for a minute there

Interesting, just noted that. Put Giselle in the cart from a browser that was not logged on and got that nice price of $4. Then I checked out, was asked to log in and the price drops to zero. So I try to finish the (free) purchase, only to get the message that the payment selected is not available. So I click 'edit cart' and the price goes up to $36.44. Interesting glitch!  

edited November 2017

Guys, be careful... I just added those cheapies to my cart when logged out, then logged in and the cart only showed 3.50! So I checked out immediately and boom, my card was charged 140$. :((( Off to make a support ticket.

Screen Shot 2017-11-20 at 22.12.46.png
    804 x 514 - 46K
    Post edited by pruggi on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

They really need to fix their store front.

• oh no pruggi sorry to hear that. That's why I use Paypal. At least there's that extra layer of security.