Super prices on many G2 characters today !!!

2»

Comments

• For me, I don't have credit card. So I took the day finding a way to pay. During that time, I was refreshing my cart every ten minutes, and for a moment, cart showed me a 829$ bill. But I refreshed it 10 minutes later, and that was OK (don't understand why).

Don't know why you guys are using Daz for but hey, if that's not professional buisness, just create a new account, get the discount and just manually download/install products... Even if you want to use it as a professional, don't think that there will be any problem...

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129
    bradrg said:

oh no pruggi sorry to hear that. That's why I use Paypal. At least there's that extra layer of security. 

Be careful with that.

Paypal may prompt you to authorize a payment of X, and then charge you a couple times more than what you authorized. It's a good idea to always check your final receipt.

• Her's the bill I received through mail.

Sans titre2.png
    844 x 722 - 52K
  • pruggipruggi Posts: 151

You were lucky - I definitely wasn't expecting that massive charge to my card... hopefully it doesn't take too long to get refunded.

• Ati said:

Be careful with that.

Paypal may prompt you to authorize a payment of X, and then charge you a couple times more than what you authorized. It's a good idea to always check your final receipt.

I've never had that happening before, but I will watch out for it.

For me, I don't have credit card. So I took the day finding a way to pay. During that time, I was refreshing my cart every ten minutes, and for a moment, cart showed me a 829$ bill. But I refreshed it 10 minutes later, and that was OK (don't understand why).

Don't know why you guys are using Daz for but hey, if that's not professional buisness, just create a new account, get the discount and just manually download/install products... Even if you want to use it as a professional, don't think that there will be any problem...

I'm sure there wouldn't be any problems if you use it professionally. It's a legal purchase after all. 

• pruggi said:

You were lucky - I definitely wasn't expecting that massive charge to my card... hopefully it doesn't take too long to get refunded.

Wow, I missed Something, So you paid the real price??? God man I suppose you'll contact Daz Support as soon as possible? If that's the case, I can be a "witness" if you want too, just PM me if I can send you my own bill or other pieces you need to get a refund...

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

Thanks @cyrille.bernard.561_b5e63b7e91, Daz support is usually really good, so hopefully they'll get back to me quickly... just a bummer really, since refunds still take time... let's see what they say.

• pruggi said:

Thanks @cyrille.bernard.561_b5e63b7e91, Daz support is usually really good, so hopefully they'll get back to me quickly... just a bummer really, since refunds still take time... let's see what they say.

Can't you get your bank to reverse it? 

• pruggi said:

Make sure you tell them to put the balance back onto your card, otherwise the default is store credit.

• dragotxdragotx Posts: 1,135
    bradrg said:
    pruggi said:

Can't you get your bank to reverse it? 

Going that route should be the last resort and only if the vendor won't work with you.  A lot of places, if you reverse the charge they automatically terminate your account with no recourse, so you lose EVERYTHING associated with that account.  Sony is famous for this.  I got hit by credit card fraud about a year ago, and wound up having to pay Sony the money that was stolen from me in order to keep my playstation account with the digital games I've purchased.  Daz has a very long, very proven track record of being very good about fixing issues like this, it can just take a couple of days to work through the system.  

• That's just crazy... In fact, I might have the same problem as you @pruggi, But I don't know. I asked someone to use is credit card for me, so I can't tell. I just called him, He'll check that as soon as possible, but my bill is as strange as yours.

• dragotx said:

Going that route should be the last resort and only if the vendor won't work with you.  A lot of places, if you reverse the charge they automatically terminate your account with no recourse, so you lose EVERYTHING associated with that account.  Sony is famous for this.  I got hit by credit card fraud about a year ago, and wound up having to pay Sony the money that was stolen from me in order to keep my playstation account with the digital games I've purchased.  Daz has a very long, very proven track record of being very good about fixing issues like this, it can just take a couple of days to work through the system.  

I agree, I've been extrememly impressed with daz support in the past. 

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

The lowest I can get it is $26.24 with a new release also in the cart. So... PC+ members are being punished? ...Not cool.