Discounted tutorials for Daz3d Content creation and edits...

I bought the 3d coat tutorials about a year ago, and found they were for an older version with old UI. 

It was a pain in the wazoo to figure out where I was and what was actually available or usable, etc.

I made a support ticket and mentioned my disappointment and got not response.

Daz3d needs to clearly explain what version/s the tutorials apply to in the content information.

As I recall, I haven't bought anohter tutorial from one of the Daz3d sales promotions. 

Comments

• You should have just asked for your money back.

• lenwilderlenwilder Posts: 188
    edited November 2017

hmmm  - what would be wrong with just telling us which version/s a tutorial was developed?

I probably made a mistake when I bought a number of turorials at a sale ( like this one),

Tutorials aren't usually offered at up to 70% discount, except couple times a year

I didn't get into the tutorial until several months later. 

That happens when I buy content, sometimes I will not access it for quite awhile.

Yes, I could have made a stink I guess and got a refund.  Maybe it was a bad day, and I just didn't feel like it.

I forgot, but I do remember it was later I found it was for a much older version of 3d coat than I owned.

There is nothing wrong with your response.  I appreciate all responses and don't expect everyone to agree my thinking. 

Post edited by lenwilder on