Today's sale seems like rather slim pickings...

I guess after the hustle and bustle of the PC+ sale, the flow of new products was bound to drop a little, but am I the only one who feels like there was supposed to be something else that got left out?   

Comments

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151
    Cybersox said:

I guess after the hustle and bustle of the PC+ sale, the flow of new products was bound to drop a little, but am I the only one who feels like there was supposed to be something else that got left out?   

I felt that way too, especially yesterday - but I guess we got spoiled by the daily bombardment of sales these past 2 months. Although I must say, the new releases today (although a slim picking) are very lovely!

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I actually kind of wondered if they were going to suprise us with a new figure tomorrow. Like Darius.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,281

On a national holiday? Unlikely. But Thanksgiving is early(ish) this year. He may make it out of the gate before the end of the month.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,602

I have a suspicion he might. But no clear evidence

• pruggi said:
    Cybersox said:

I felt that way too, especially yesterday - but I guess we got spoiled by the daily bombardment of sales these past 2 months. Although I must say, the new releases today (although a slim picking) are very lovely!

Well, for those of you with any money left and suffering withdrawal symptoms there is an Ironman flash sale at 70% off. Also an OOT sale at 60% off

• Hey, it's like they say in Scotland, "If you don't like the weather just wait a day and it will change."  Same with sales at DAZ, if today's sale doesn't interest just come back tomorrow...

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,868

Wait! You don't like the hood on this outfit? What about the bag on this one? And if you get the bag, of course you'll want textures for it, especially since Shox-Design made them! But I'd have to buy one outfit just to get the hood, and the other outfit just for the bag. But if I get the textures too, the three of them only cost $17.50. But that's still kind of steep for a bag and hood.

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321
    xyer0 said:

Wait! You don't like the hood on this outfit? What about the bag on this one? And if you get the bag, of course you'll want textures for it, especially since Shox-Design made them! But I'd have to buy one outfit just to get the hood, and the other outfit just for the bag. But if I get the textures too, the three of them only cost $17.50. But that's still kind of steep for a bag and hood.

Not much there for non-G8 fans.

• NathNath Posts: 2,771
    xyer0 said:

I came close to buying the Desert scout for the hood blush