moving content in DAZ Studio

Hey, to anyone out there!

I recently discovered that everything I downloaded and installed is on my smaller drive. (see attached pic) So my question is can I move everything to my larger drive without messing up everything in Daz Studio and how would I go about doing it? I have over 300 items currently installed so it would be a real pain to have to reinstall everything!! I'm using Windows 10.

Thanks! You guys are great! 

desktop.jpg
1744 x 910 - 307K

Comments

• How did you install, DIM or Connect? For DS, and content isntalled with Connect, yes you can move the foldrs and just update the pointers in Edit>Prefrecnes>Content tab>Content Directory Manager. Content installed with Install Manager will also work fine in DS that way, and you can edit the path used by DIM by clicking the gear icon at top-right and going to the Installation tab, but you will need to tell it to install updates to the current path not the isntalled path and you may occasionally have issues if an update requires that an older file be removed and not replaced (this can be avoided by batch editing the .dsx files in the Manifests folder to point to the new location - not hard, but it does require care).