I'm excited about the Thanksgiving day sale! Where is the one free item?

I see great prces on almost everything - but where is the one free item

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,393

You should see them on the sale page here: https://www.daz3d.com/thanksgiving-all-weekend-freebies

Unless you already own them all, I suppose....

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2017

Black freebies.jpg
    800 x 470 - 142K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • Apparently I'm too good a shopper at DAZ :P

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,618

I wondered about that. Since it says all weekend and it's only thursday I thought that the sale hadn't started yet (then again Christmas seems to have started in most shops and black friday has turned into an entire week). Looks like I've been buying too much stuff as well.

• I guess with this sale no sleeping just napping for the next several days

• Meskdavi said:

I guess with this sale no sleeping just napping for the next several days

LOL! yeslaugh

• ElspathElspath Posts: 180

I missed the first bunch because I actually slept through the night. 

• Any one tracking a master list of said freebees? If you put old ones (4 hour freebees) in the cart you can get three just buy the cheapest new item. rinse and reapeat the same is true for the 1 free every 4 hour. I have an egg timer going off every 4 hrs. Last update / drop was 9am ct. So im guessing 1pm ct. Looks like im taking cat naps for a few days.

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

I wonder if this is the second batch of freebies then, I usually get my email about 2:30am and these ones were there when I woke up 

• Elspath said:

I missed the first bunch because I actually slept through the night. 

Don't worry there was a glitch and the first batch never showed up, so we all missed it. 

• I was worried I missed out on these but then I realize that the short row of images with prices on them were the offered items and tried one in my shopping cart and it came up $0.00 so I guess that was it. But there was only one item for the boys (M6-HD) about 7 for the girls. frown I hardly ever buy stuff for the girls.

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Since the DAZ users are spread all round the globe, can you please state all times in Universal Time.  UT = Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

Thank you !

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    AndyS said:

Since the DAZ users are spread all round the globe, can you please state all times in Universal Time.  UT = Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).

Thank you !

@angstyg Made a time chart: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3060566/#Comment_3060566

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,941

...cool, one of the latest free items was something on my wishlist.

• AndySAndyS Posts: 1,434

Hi Divamakeup,

AndyS said:

Thank you !

@angstyg Made a time chart: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/3060566/#Comment_3060566

thank you for the hint.
    But it only helps U.S. insiders. What is the shift of EST, Central, Mountain or Pacific vs. international standards?

How should the global community know, which timezone (international) the DAZ universe is ??
    Please come out off your nutshell !

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited November 2017
    AndyS said:

Hi Divamakeup,

AndyS said:

Thank you !

thank you for the hint.
    But it only helps U.S. insiders. What is the shift of EST, Central, Mountain or Pacific vs. international standards?

How should the global community know, which timezone (international) the DAZ universe is ??

"Please come out off your nutshell !" lol Which is it? Am I on a nutshell or in one in this weird alternate nutshell universe of yours?

BTW, It's called Google and it's SUPER easy to use. 

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750
    edited November 2017

As someone mentioned above, it's easy enough to set up a couple of extra clocks, at least in windows, haven't used a mac in close to 20 years so can't remember but probably the sameish.

Clock.png
    583 x 320 - 57K
    Post edited by Pack58 on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I heard they are thinking of moving Maine into the Atlantic Timezone from the Eastern Standard Time. Of course that's up the the people of Maine. I think Puerto Rico is the only sizaable part of the USA that is in the Atlantic Time zone currently but all the Canadian Atlantic provinces are in the Atlantic Time zone. That would be UTC-4. EST is UTC-5.

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    AndyS said:

Hi Divamakeup,

AndyS said:

Thank you !

thank you for the hint.

UTC-7 for Daz time.