Thank you Daz and Vendors

Thank you so much for all the amazing Free gifts, very generous and I'm so appreciative :) 

Comments

• AMEN!!!!!!

• Yeah! Thank you so much!!

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,530

I was just coming to the forums to say exactly that!  Thanks so much for all the wonderful freebies, I've gotten several that were on my wishlist! heart

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722

Assuming it is meant to be and not a glitch, then yes, THANK YOU!!!

I can only imagine a group of PAs screaming at Daz to stop the insanity!!

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882

Yes.  Thank you for the freebies!  And if it was a glitch... sorry, I was barely able to stop when I did...

• PipefoxPipefox Posts: 113

The Free Gifts this weekend have been completely amazing. Thank you!

• Yes.  Thank you for the freebies!  And if it was a glitch... sorry, I was barely able to stop when I did...

I could not stop blush have 10 free bundles am trying not to go again .....

• DaremoK3DaremoK3 Posts: 798

Thank you, Daz and PA's!

• Yes thanks for the fab freebies

• Thank you for the wonderful freebies.

• I really don't understand if this was a glitch or normal. It only lasted an 1hour, seems like a glitch to me. My noob question would be, does that happen often? if it is indeed a glitch could they take their products back somehow ? 

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 2,882
    Dreykku said:

I really don't understand if this was a glitch or normal. It only lasted an 1hour, seems like a glitch to me. My noob question would be, does that happen often? if it is indeed a glitch could they take their products back somehow ? 

It was probably a glitch.

Daz has traditionally allowed glitch purchases to stand (the error is on their part).

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,707
    edited November 2017
    Dreykku said:

I really don't understand if this was a glitch or normal. It only lasted an 1hour, seems like a glitch to me. My noob question would be, does that happen often? if it is indeed a glitch could they take their products back somehow ? 

It probably was a glitch since it didn't last the full 4 hours, but similar things have happend in the past, during previous big sales, and they won't take away anything you may or may not have purchased. Since the mistake was theirs, they have to eat the loss. And maybe program their sales better.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

Well I thought it was for real those freebies and generous. It did get me to buy a new item now instead of later although it was very cheap new item. Realistically, I would not of eventually bought the items I got free but am happy to have got them free anyway. I will make use of the free items.

• Well, that was an amazing glitch then. It was so fun to see new bundles appearing one after another. If I understand it well, those were completely freebies, I didn't have to buy a new release to get them? Because I did every time to get the free 3 pack items. I'm stupid. Oh well, that was still great.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,614
    If Daz didn't glitch every once in awhile, you would know you are either dreaming or in the Matrix.
  • I saw the glitch, was deciding on what to get, and then it was gone...should have know to act sooner with a deal like that!

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

Thanks to DAD and PA's for generously giving us so many freebees.

• SempieSempie Posts: 658

A big Thank you DAZ! from me as well. With well over 20 freebies in total, over four days, you've been very generous - especially appreciated from someone on a tight budget like me.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

TYsmiley

and seeing lovely christmas outfit in flashback sales.  

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,794

i didnt realize you could buy more than one time so did not take advantage of this

• SempieSempie Posts: 658
    edited November 2017
    daveso said:

i didnt realize you could buy more than one time so did not take advantage of this

The freebie action's not over yet, there's still a couple more to go (3 or 4, I guess...)

Post edited by Sempie on
  • Thanks so much Daz and PA's, its truly been something to be thankful for. Happy Thanks Giving to you all!smiley

• RSand55RSand55 Posts: 158

Very generous. Thank you!

• 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 220
    edited November 2017

I missed it... SO .... f word

Lucky for you guys to get it :D

Post edited by 3DMinh on
  • ebergerlyebergerly Posts: 3,255

Yeah, I missed it too. The other day I checked the store and saw some creepy clowns and decided between that and not wanting to figure out how the free giveaway worked I decided to move on.

So what kind of good stuff did they offer? 

• 3DMinh3DMinh Posts: 220
    ebergerly said:

Yeah, I missed it too. The other day I checked the store and saw some creepy clowns and decided between that and not wanting to figure out how the free giveaway worked I decided to move on.

G3 items... a lot of them, even some pro bundles I heard....

• Let me add my appreciation,. Some of the free items this weekend were amazing. .

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    ebergerly said:

I got $450 of items for $12, including several that were on my wishlist. I saw quite a few pro bundles as well as lots of Zevo G3 products.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

Thanks for the freebies!