Thank you Daz and Vendors

2»

Comments

• PetercatPetercat Posts: 2,321

Just about every pro bundle for G3F, and some, like Asian River, that were for both.
    It was weird to get a bundle because I wanted one or two items in it!

I believe it included everything for G3F that's in the current G3 sale.

• Yes the past few days I cleared out so many items on my wish list. Thank you Daz & PAs!
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Thank you so much Daz & PAs for the amazing freebies this weekend I have gotten a lot of my wish list taken care of now!!!!

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,868

Big Thanks!!!

• WahilWahil Posts: 307

Maybe the glitch was an inadvertent preview of Cyber Monday. surprise

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,975

I'd like to add my thank you's to the list too.

• ElspathElspath Posts: 180
    Yes a huge thank you to everyone. Many awesome items and a bunch of things off my wishlist
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153

Same here. Didn't catch them all (I had to sleep sometime...lol), but I caught a few. Many thanks :)

Laurie

• nekyonekyo Posts: 54

Yes, thank you very much! It was fun checking all weekend long, and you got me to spend some money too :P

• Thank you very much for the freebies guys. I got some stuff I really wanted like the toons bundle, G3 male head shapes, and more. 

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Thank you so much for the freebies! smiley

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    edited November 2017

Well there was it seems a final set of freebies at midnight Cyber Monday is here or perhaps it has been extended for all of Cyber Monday to end at midnight Tuesday? 

Thanks

Post edited by nonesuch00 on
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,421
    edited November 2017

I missed this sale crying !! Too busy!! Thank you anyway!

Post edited by caravelle on
  • luci45luci45 Posts: 2,736

Thank you, DAZ! 

• CJ-3DCJ-3D Posts: 1
    edited November 2017

I've been lurking around these boards for a long time without saying anything, so I thought what better time to say something than now.  I'd like to add my thanks to Daz for the awesome freebies during this Black Friday weekend.  It's been fun grabbing some new toys.  Everything in the render is from the freebie weekend!  Thanks again.

thanks for the freebies.jpg
    2000 x 1333 - 487K
    Post edited by Chohole on
  • GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    caravelle said:

I missed this sale crying !! Too busy!! Thank you anyway!

You didn't miss it.  It's still going on.

• Thank you, Daz! These legit freebies were mind blowing!
  • Thank you, DAZ and PAs!

• MaARiTtiMaARiTti Posts: 45
    edited November 2017

Thank you Daz laughheart

Post edited by MaARiTti on
  •  

CJ-3D said:

I've been lurking around these boards for a long time without saying anything, so I thought what better time to say something than now.  I'd like to add my thanks to Daz for the awesome freebies during this Black Friday weekend.  It's been fun grabbing some new toys.  Everything in the render is from the freebie weekend!  Thanks again.

Love the render. Great job

• GreymomGreymom Posts: 1,109

I think that this was by far the best series of freebies yet!  Many thanks to Daz and PA's!

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,164

I very much appreicated all the gifts this weekend.  Thank you very much Daz and PA's.

• Thank you!!!!!

• PadonePadone Posts: 3,610

I like to follow the greetings. Not only for the free stuff, but also for DAZ Studio itself and all the amazing content on the store. I know sometime I'm a little pedantic on my comments but it's just my temper. I really do appreciate DAZ Studio and the store. So thank you DAZ people.

• galattgalatt Posts: 223
    Thank you all so much. Next weekend, sleep.