Reinstall Wavefront Export Presets in Daz Studio 4.10?

Hi, I have stupidly deleted the presets of Daz Studio 4.10 for WaveFront (.Obj). When I try to export to Wavefront, Daz Studio 4.10 crashes. Is it possible to reinstall Wavefront Options? I delete Daz Studio 4.10. I reinstall an earlier version of Daz Studio. Without result. Please, can you help me ?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,456
    edited November 2017

That sounds like bad folder permissions or a corrupted folder or folder - uninstalling and reisntalling should certainly restore the default presets (which I think are hard-coded in the application), though it wouldn't change the current settings. Are the presets available in OBJ import or morph loader? Those are the same so if they are present in one place the issue isn't the default settings.

User presets are in C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\fileiopresets.dsx, it may be worth moving it out of the way, with DS closed, as a test.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Thank you for your very good quickly answer. I move the fileiopresets.dsx in a temporary directory. I have no more this file in ... Users\Me\AppData\Roaming\Daz 3D\Studio4 and all run very well.

Thank you again

Jean-Michel