Way Back - can you name this?

My old computer only has 80 GB more before it's completely used up so I thought that I'd go through some of my runtimes that I never use.  What a fun exercise....some really cool stuff in there.

Can you name these characters and extra points if you know the creation artist who made them.  Sorry, I don't know.

name-this-figure-1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 288K
name-this-figure-2.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 182K

Comments

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,077

That black background when you save as a jpg doesn't help...buh.  That's a wizard outfit on the second figure.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,598

I remember seeing the one in blue before but don't know the other one, sorry my memory is not good and I can't remember who made it or what it was called.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I'll guess the artist is Tate, particularly the man in the suit, because I have bought a lot of their products at Rendo & DAZ 3D and that looks similar in style. The wizard boy could be by just about anyone. I don't recognize a style. Maybe it was an early attempt sort of like how the Peanuts slightly evolved from the original drawings by Schulz be then style the same for decades.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 912

Isn't the Gollum looking guy from Content Paradise?

• mmalbertmmalbert Posts: 412

The little guy on the right is Zwoggel, a freebie from Nursoda's personal site: http://www.klopfholz.de/

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032
    mmalbert said:

The little guy on the right is Zwoggel, a freebie from Nursoda's personal site: http://www.klopfholz.de/

Very cool site. Thanks for the heads up.

• The one on the left looks like it might be from Sixxus.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 3,077

The first one is Scrum.  I can't remember where I got him and also Scrumptious, the female version.

Zwoggel is correct on the second one.  I thought that RDNA gave that away at 13 days of Christmas.  Perhaps Nursoda donated it.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
    edited December 2017

The first one is Scrum from Sixus1 and the other is Zwoggel from Nursoda

Laurie

Woops, sorry...redundant post. LOL

Post edited by AllenArt on