Interactive lessons missing

When I started using DAZ a couple of years ago there was an interactive lessons thing.  I did them and then somehow disabled them.  Or maybe they just disapear after you do them... anyway I saw a reference to a new interactive lesson for the dforce and I'd like to take it but for the life of me I can not find the interactive lessons bar, or pane, anywhere.  Can someone please tell me how to reactivate it so that I can learn to use the dforce?

Comments

• What layout are you using?  I'm not entirely sure, but it seems I only the Interactive lesson buttons on City Lights (both). However, I had not seen there was one for DForce, and I don't see them among the lessons listed in mine.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,460
    edited December 2017

They should always be available through Help>Home, assuming you have the content isntalled. If you don't see the bottom at the bottom of the screen check that Window>Workspace>Enable Lesson Strip is on. The dForce lesson, however, is available only through the Tips tab at the bottom of the Simulation Settings pane as far as I know.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on