i13 Steakhouse Server Outfit problems

I finally bit the bullet and bought I13's Steakhouse Server Outfit because the promo shots looked like it was exactly what I needed... I loaded it up, and while the blouse looks great, the tie scrunchs up between the breasts. I seem to have this problem with all ties. In the promo shot, the tie lies flat, even with large breasts.

Does anyone have an idea how to fix this? I've tried fit it to the blouse, and that doesn't work. The included breast morph just seems to lift the tie up away from the breasts.

daz3d-i13-steakhouse-server-outfit-popup_05.jpg
3000 x 1440 - 769K
bent tie.jpg
800 x 1200 - 429K

Comments

• How are you sizing the breasts? It looks as if you are using a morph that isn't directly supported, so you get the auto-project version. I don't know is a bit of negative Breasts Cleavage aplied to the shirt itself might help (that's listed as a supported shape).

• actually that render is stock Aiko 7 (which is supported) with no adjustments to the breasts. I did that to check to see if it was jsut me, as I know I13 is awesome.

• Maybe it's just intersecting, I can't decide from your image. If the tie has a bone or morph to pull it forward try that. Also, are you using the Aiko 7 full shape or just the body?

• RobotHeadArtRobotHeadArt Posts: 916
    edited December 2017

You might want to check hidden morphs on your character to make sure there isn't an errant morph loaded at 100% that you don't expect.  I tried the outfit with base Aiko 7 and I did not see that distortion (although it could also be the pose used if it moved the Pectoral bones).  You could try changing the Collision Item from the figure to the shirt to see if that pops it out and smooths it out.

s1.jpg
    480 x 624 - 110K
    Post edited by RobotHeadArt on