Genesis Add-On 60% not working?

Hey guys. The sale is going and I was really interested in the part where you get 60% off the "old generation" Genesis add-ons (all the way down on the sale page) if you own of the G8 characters "listed above". So I bought Victoria 8 (Base) with the additional loyalty bonus and my December Platinum voucher. Then I proceeded to put a few of those add-ons into my shopping cart... and it only applies the 30% loyalty bonus, the 60% saving isn't applied. This can't be right, right? Is this a bug? Shouldn't it lower the price by 60% when I put one of those items into my shopping cart - and that price is then lowered by 30% itself due to my loyalty bonus?

Comments

• Could you take a screenshot of the items in your cart so I can try to duplicate the problem.

• Could you take a screenshot of the items in your cart so I can try to duplicate the problem.

Sure, mate!

Look at the Russell item. His discount should usually be at -60% and, after that, another -30% (so about 72% or something like that).

But it only applies my 30% loyalty to its price. I'm a Platinum member right now and I specifically bought and installed Victoria 8 base so I could get the extra savings.

ddd.jpg
    1406 x 554 - 239K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303
    edited December 2017

I can confirm. I own Victoria 8 and Lucas 8 and I'm only getting my "25% Loyalty Discount" with items from that category. 

9.JPG
    1288 x 783 - 91K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Good to see I'm not the only one. I was worried! :)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

And... 4+ hours past Daz Midnight, this is still not fixed.

• pinkcheesecakepinkcheesecake Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    L'Adair said:

And... 4+ hours past Daz Midnight, this is still not fixed.

Would be a real bummer if this won't get fixed... used my Platinum December voucher to get the G8 Victoria as cheap as possible so I could profit from the extra bonus for this load of G3F stuff. I have no intention to switch to G8, I just bought Victoria for this.

Post edited by pinkcheesecake on
  • Still not working for me either and I own Victoria 8 pro, Miichael 8 Pro, Monique 8 pro, and Daius 8 pro.

• I will report this.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,303

I will report this.

Thank you, Richard. 

• Same here, besides it‘s a bummer that DAZ limited the loyalty discount to 30%. Looking at my 2017 purchases, I would probably qualify for 60%+ if that discount percentage would grow linear ;-) Although 30% is of course nice nevertheless. One becomes greedy percentage-wise here I guess.

• StormlyghtStormlyght Posts: 666
    edited December 2017

Hi,

I'm having the same issue. I own most of the featured Genesis 8 characters and wanted to purchase some items in add-ons for 60% sale and they are only discounted to 30%. The cart seems to be utilizing the loyalty awards discount but not the sale discount.

Trish

Post edited by Stormlyght on
  • CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,937

I can confirm that this is happening to me as well.  I'm supposed to get an additional 30% off on top of the 60%... and instead all I'm getting is the 30% off.     

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,794

i had a goof up too ... but I dont understand the whole thing anyway...so if I have a product that is already 66% off, do I get another 85% off, or is it 85% off the origianl price, then the 30% loyalty bonus ?

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,077

@daveso 

Start with the 66% off. You get 85% off that price. Then you get 30% off the previous price.

fastbike1 said:

@daveso 

Start with the 66% off. You get 85% off that price. Then you get 30% off the previous price.

thats what I thought..so the price in my cart is wrong ... 

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,722
    daveso said:

i had a goof up too ... but I dont understand the whole thing anyway...so if I have a product that is already 66% off, do I get another 85% off, or is it 85% off the origianl price, then the 30% loyalty bonus ?

Where are you getting 85% off?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,129
    daveso said:

https://www.daz3d.com/previous-generation-pro-bundles

• This seems to be working now.

Ati said:
    daveso said:

That is what I thought, but that wouldn't be 85% off any existing discount or price, it would be 85% off, then whatever loyalty discount applied to that 85% off.

Owners of any Genesis 8 Pro bundle above get these Featured Previous Generation Pro Bundles for 85% OFF

Ati said:
    daveso said:

That is what I thought, but that wouldn't be 85% off any existing discount or price, it would be 85% off, then whatever loyalty discount applied to that 85% off.

Owners of any Genesis 8 Pro bundle above get these Featured Previous Generation Pro Bundles for 85% OFF

It's the price you see listed (fullprice, or 30% discount already for being DO, any other discount), then the 85% off, then the loyalty discount off.

I bought two bundles from there yesterday. 30% off for being DO, 85% off for being in this sale, 30% off for the loyalty discount. And then I added the coupon on top of that. :D It's a nice discount in the end.

edited December 2017
    Ati said:
    daveso said:

Owners of any Genesis 8 Pro bundle above get these Featured Previous Generation Pro Bundles for 85% OFf 

but that doesn't add up either. Uusally you can stack DAZ discounts. So 85% off is $20 or thereabouts ... its really confusing, thats all I know for sure.   then they should list it for full price ... not 66% off already. 

Post edited by daveso on
    Ati said:
    Ati said:
    daveso said:

It's the price you see listed (fullprice, or 30% discount already for being DO, any other discount), then the 85% off, then the loyalty discount off.

I bought two bundles from there yesterday. 30% off for being DO, 85% off for being in this sale, 30% off for the loyalty discount. And then I added the coupon on top of that. :D It's a nice discount in the end.

LOL, I give up on the sale wording and Daz math. Will just add things to the cart and see what prices I get from now on. I won't ever complain because I get some great deals at times, but it would be nice to understand why, LOL.

Thanks for all you do Ati!

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

I'm still just lost where the 26,46$ price tag comes from for the Gianni 7 Pro bundle and Girl 7 pro bundle (for example). If they are both in the 2015-2016 category, it should be 60% off with a new release in the cart, plus the loyalty discount of 30% in my case.

Both Gianni 7 pro and The girl 7 pro have a listed price of 47,23 and a base price of 134,95. If the discounts count off the listed price, then it should be much cheaper than 26,46. And if it is off the base price, it should be 134,95 x 60% discount, then x 30% discount, which would make it 37,78$... so I just really don't get the 26,45 and where it comes from, and why it's changed three times for me today. Plus, other pro bundles in that same 2015-2016 category give me 9,92 in the cart - so why are they different? It's confusing me really.

daveso said:
    Ati said:
    daveso said:

Owners of any Genesis 8 Pro bundle above get these Featured Previous Generation Pro Bundles for 85% OFf 

but that doesn't add up either. Uusally you can stack DAZ discounts. So 85% off is $20 or thereabouts ... its really confusing, thats all I know for sure.   then they should list it for full price ... not 66% off already. 

If the listprice (the one you see without adding it to the cart) is already 66% off, and it's in the 85% off category, then when you add it to the cart, it will get another 85% off of that already discounted price. And it will once again get another X% discount, if you have loyalty discount. It can be real cheap in the end of all this.

• mmkdazmmkdaz Posts: 335

sigh..i'm sure there are some really good sales going on. But for the life of me, I can't tell what to do to get the 85percent off.

magnumdaz said:

sigh..i'm sure there are some really good sales going on. But for the life of me, I can't tell what to do to get the 85percent off.

If you own any Gen 8 pro bundle, then these will get the 85% off in your cart: https://www.daz3d.com/previous-generation-pro-bundles And they will get even more discount if you have Loyalty Discount.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 18,032

I see Rune 7, Ivan 7, and Lee 7 are not in that group. I wonder if they will add more Pro bundles although given the content of those bundles I can settle on just the main characters in each and a couple of the outfits..