Where to get G8 Anatomical Elements?

skinwalkerskinwalker Posts: 76
edited December 2017 in New Users

Hey,

I just bought Victoria 8.

Then I realized, I don't have the genitalia 8, I only have for G3 female, so where do I get only the genitalia for G8F ? I know if I buy the whole pro package, I will get it, but I think it's way too much only for the genitalia.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

THe Anatomical elements are only in the Pro bundles.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018

You just need to buy one pro G8Female pro bundle for getting the elements that will fit all other G8F, same for G8M. The gens in the pro pack are just "external show", not the "full package with internals", btw.

The other option is to get them at a shop like Renderotica (warning, not work safe, adult material), but those gens often have problems with acccepting textures from the characters you buy at the store here or elsewhere.

• BeeMKay said:

You just need to buy one pro G8Female pro bundle for getting the elements that will fit all other G8F, same for G8M. The gens in the pro pack are just "external show", not the "full package with internals", btw.

The other option is to get them at a shop like Renderotica (warning, not work safe, adult material), but those gens often have problems with acccepting textures from the characters you buy at the store here or elsewhere.

What do you mean when you say full package with internals? I have the G3 genitalia and it does the job, but I think its only external show, I have never seen internal packages.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 7,018

Well, some people buy the gens and are disappointed that it's just "external". Renderotica sells such genitalia, for people who want to render such internal angles. I've send you a PM with a link to one such product there.

Don't ask me to go into details, I don't wish for my post to be deleted.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Please can we discontinue this conversation.  Please remember that this is the New Users forum