Feminine products

I would like femine products props for my digital ladies.  Things for her cycle and also the test kits in case she missed her cycle.  Does not have to complex but enough to show the character is on her cycle or seeing the supplies makes her realize she missed her cycle.

Comments

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750

I wouldn't expect a product like that to sell a lot... so why don't you try to use some primitives to come up with a kind of box that then can be textured with something showing the stuff in it being sanitary towels/napkins/whatever they are called in english or sanitary tampons?

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560

This would be cool though. 

• keekerkeeker Posts: 48

Digi-Dotz has a free Pregnancy Test prop HERE

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

true those are feminine products but they are missing the cycle products.

Keeker said:

Digi-Dotz has a free Pregnancy Test prop HERE

Cool, let me check that out.

This would be cool though. 

I wouldn't expect a product like that to sell a lot... so why don't you try to use some primitives to come up with a kind of box that then can be textured with something showing the stuff in it being sanitary towels/napkins/whatever they are called in english or sanitary tampons?

Is that a challenge?  wink  So it will not sell a lot, but might sell a little.  Sounds great for me.  I am not able to sell a lot but if I can get this into the market I can sell a few.  Hmmm  first I need to make some commerical viable feminine products.   now I am thinking.

• I thnk is interesting that thing about femenine products for make more realistic scenes ! nice idea ,I hope someone can do it and sell it or tell me how to do it at least 

• I would also buy this.  I'm putting together things for renders of "blessing bags" for the homeless, and they can include pads & tampons.  I found the pad inside the "Pippin Basket" will work for what I want, but it would still be nice to have a few menstrual products out there on the market.  More people than you might think would be interested in buying them.

• andrushuk1andrushuk1 Posts: 342
    edited January 2021

Someone should make a pharmacy with all types of meds and personal hygene. products ect  , stuff you see in them stores   it's a reality of life .

Post edited by andrushuk1 on
  • I should also say that you might have a better chance at having some thing like this made by requesting it over at Renderotica , I could see one of the artists over there making it.