Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• So Lets start doing anime/manga original concept artworks

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 849
    edited January 2019

Trying new render style this is called cel-shade a feature with Carrara with Yatoon plugin

This is photocopy version of it.

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • Darker edges cel-shade style

character is Mizuho Aiko 3

edited January 2019

original anime character concept #1 

Nikita

Aiko 3 with Kioki

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,142

Lots of great renders here. Love your style. 

• sura_tcsura_tc Posts: 174
    edited January 2019

These are characters from my own universe. The girl's name is Maco, an ice mage with some fencing skills.

Anime and Daz don't get along too well. These were made in Blender.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • The first pick looks to me like an RPG and the second cowboy westerner good job

• Lots of great renders here. Love your style. 

Thanks world edge and everyone who has contributed anime 3d renders.

• For the person who IM me about Nikita Russian Anime character I rendered the suit is called lil red is from Renderosity at https://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/lil-red-for-aiko-3/34152 you would need to contact the creator to get it.  But some parts are not from that suit.  Some are from BVH’s Planet Vixens.

edited January 2019

Asuka and Rei Evangelion

Aiko 3 Kioki

• Maziiiiiiiiin GO!

Go Nagai Mazinger Zeto and Great Mazinger

edited January 2019

This is Emi an original anime character, the head is a prop I made this in 2011 on light wave, the body is Aiko 3,  here is a more recent render.

• Watch out for Tank Girl

• Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex

Here is Major Motoko Kusanagi with her Tachikoma

Good Anime Series

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,579

Some who are loyal to the source material may take me to task for saying such, but I find your interpretaion of "Tank Girl" more attractive.  In the original comics, wasn't she drawn with just a few isolated "sprigs" of hair?  I thought that made her look like she was suffering radiation sickness resulting in hair loss.  I assume the intent was that she shaved her scalp, but the randomness of the remaining locks just made her look sick to me.

Of course, the Major is always a pleasure to see.  Though she was first "dubbed" by Mimi Woods for the 1995 animated movie, for me, she will always sound like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn who voiced her in the dub for "Stand Alone Complex".

Sincerely,

Bill

• Redfern said:

Some who are loyal to the source material may take me to task for saying such, but I find your interpretaion of "Tank Girl" more attractive.  In the original comics, wasn't she drawn with just a few isolated "sprigs" of hair?  I thought that made her look like she was suffering radiation sickness resulting in hair loss.  I assume the intent was that she shaved her scalp, but the randomness of the remaining locks just made her look sick to me.

Of course, the Major is always a pleasure to see.  Though she was first "dubbed" by Mimi Woods for the 1995 animated movie, for me, she will always sound like Mary Elizabeth McGlynn who voiced her in the dub for "Stand Alone Complex".

Sincerely,

Bill

I remember when I saw my first Ghost in the Shell (the puppet master one) her outfit is nothing like SAC.  Right after that I bought me the Ghost in the Shell for PSP where I drove the tachikoma.  So I’ve been a fan of it but it cloud it throughout time, so many anime series I’ve seen and such.  I’m planning to bring back the oldies in details like good old Vampire Hunter D, Robot Carnival and some other stuff I might find around or build them piece by piece like I’ve done for most of my renders.  

As for Tank Girl that hair is a freebie by Aziqo I think he may still have it up also the tank itself is a freebie and that bear too.  Remember project A-ko I might bring that too as well as the dirty pair....huff so much renders to do but so limited time due to work and family.  My only render time is Saturday morning and Sunday morning my family wakes usually on weekends around 9:30 am so 6am to 9:30 am I get to do few renders or fix and upgrade a few of my old renders.

• “Deprive the return”, from the anime series “Deprive” a short movie of Robot Carnival Anime.

animated motion anime on the works...

characters: Hiro3, Aiko 3 and M3 the Aikoguy

• Joan of Arc

edited January 2019

Alita

• Wapi pu Doll

edited March 2020

Great works everyone

edited January 2019

I’m putting together Jessie from Team Rocket Aiko 3...

edited January 2019

Jessie

Base: Aiko 3

Morph: Kioki

Engine: carrara

• She is the mother of all magical girl, a manga born in 1973 by go nagai.

Cutey Honey

Aiko 3 plus Kioki

carrara rendered

• Dirty Pair

Both Aiko 3 plus Kioki

carrara rendered

• Commissioned by pixiv japan community to do some anime characters for an RPG...be back soon..

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited January 2019

Old renders of mine

Blood+

Gunsmithcats

48 - Sisters4 - The Two Queens.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 400K
    81 - GunSmith Cats.jpg
    1280 x 960 - 475K
    Post edited by Mattymanx on
  • Thanks for contributing MattyManx and everyone.

• original character “Kiseki” (Miracle)

Aiko 3.0

carrara rendered

questions just ask.

edited February 2019

Yoko Littner

aiko 3

carrara render