Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• GreycatGreycat Posts: 332
    edited February 2019
    3dcgx said:
    Ghost in the shell and Appleseed's are from Masamune Shirow would love to see your works based on those

I don’t have the content to make a complete major or Deunan. Here's my attempt at Deunan from appleseed along with a few other armored blondes. I use Genesis 1 for my characters rather than any of the Aiko figures.  I find the Aikos kind of limiting. I’m also not fan of the standard anime face I find it too child like and cartoonist so that it doesn’t really fit with the body. But that’s just my two cents.

Appleseed.jpg
    728 x 1200 - 71K
    Manga gunslinger 2.jpg
    1440 x 1440 - 173K
    Nano Armour.jpg
    728 x 1200 - 94K
    Post edited by Greycat on
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,579
    3dcgx said:

There also the waybackmachine try it sometimes.

I just tried it using this web address...

http://royloo.com/free.php

Biggest problem, the actual download links are all "dead".  The older captures do at least reveal the thumbnails for the various goodies he once shared.  As I advanced more towards the present, more and more thumbnails presented missing images.

The best odds ATM is to try reaching him at PoserAddicts.  But even that might turn up a "bust".  there's always the chance he simply "abandoned" his store, but hopefully that won't be the case.

Sincerely,

Bill

• I started out posting at Pixiv a Japanese website for artwork, thats where I learn that Japanese doesn't like realistic character, they like it with fake skins and anime head shapes,  I sell some products there such as mugs.

• Redfern said:
    3dcgx said:

There also the waybackmachine try it sometimes.

I just tried it using this web address...

http://royloo.com/free.php

Biggest problem, the actual download links are all "dead".  The older captures do at least reveal the thumbnails for the various goodies he once shared.  As I advanced more towards the present, more and more thumbnails presented missing images.

The best odds ATM is to try reaching him at PoserAddicts.  But even that might turn up a "bust".  there's always the chance he simply "abandoned" his store, but hopefully that won't be the case.

Sincerely,

Bill

There is an earlier site of his where he place his bots TinyickHong.com

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I thought you guys could appreciate this. :) Very cool style. Kind of looks like a mesh up of Anime and Toon style.

@TKDRobert , If you can't get a reply from Royloo ar PoserAddicts, it's not an issue.  I dredged up the old zip file and the "readme" is "open ennded" staing near the end, "This is a character from a famous Japanese anime "Appleseed", do whatever you like to, just don't sell it."  That, to me, suggests, sharing the zip "free of charge" is okat.

With that inminf, you can grab it from my "sta.sh" account at Deviant Art.  Here's the link...

https://sta.sh/0g9oj2q5erf

It's a Poser based prop file, in .PP2 format, but it references a base .OBJ file which most 3D rools can handle.

So, enjoy!

Sincerely,

Bill

• Redfern said:

@TKDRobert , If you can't get a reply from Royloo ar PoserAddicts, it's not an issue.  I dredged up the old zip file and the "readme" is "open ennded" staing near the end, "This is a character from a famous Japanese anime "Appleseed", do whatever you like to, just don't sell it."  That, to me, suggests, sharing the zip "free of charge" is okat.

With that inminf, you can grab it from my "sta.sh" account at Deviant Art.  Here's the link...

https://sta.sh/0g9oj2q5erf

It's a Poser based prop file, in .PP2 format, but it references a base .OBJ file which most 3D rools can handle.

So, enjoy!

Sincerely,

Bill

Thanks for the share.

• I thought you guys could appreciate this. :) Very cool style. Kind of looks like a mesh up of Anime and Toon style.

Oii that video kick ass!!!! Woo hoo

• Most of the props and clothes I use are freebies and most are out there so feel free to ask for a style sheet I try to break it down.  I recommend you get the freebies @ poserclub.

Glad to share the item once I read the "readme".

In return, thank you for pointing out that "TinyickHong.com" address.  I was actually able to download a few items including a classic "Gundam" and the bipedal form of his "Macross Valkyrie".  I never know when I might need to depict a giant robot (more likely as part of a joke rather than drama).

Sincerely,

Bill

• If I was an Ultraman fan I would find so many stuff based that but Im not.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

This is a render I did of Queen from Girls of the Wild's...Aiko3 and AnimeDoll.  Have a great weekend!

• 3dOutlaw said:

This is a render I did of Queen from Girls of the Wild's...Aiko3 and AnimeDoll.  Have a great weekend!

You too, thanks for sharing the character

• Sorenda Teen Spirit styled

Aiko 3 Kioki

Carrara Render Engine

• Sorenda - Soldier of Light

character Aiko 3 Kioki

carrara engine render

• "it who guards behind the roads..."

questions just ask...

My works at https://3dcgx.com

• Miracle is her name original character

Aiko 3

carrara rendered

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

The amount of mileage you're getting out of Aiko 3 is truly inspiring.

vrba79 said:

The amount of mileage you're getting out of Aiko 3 is truly inspiring.

Right? 

I recently got an Aiko 3 bundle because it was super cheap (plus I made a Aiko 3 Clone for Genesis 8 Female, so I figured I could transfer some of her clothing to G8F) - but I wonder if there are any tutorials or resources on using Aiko 3 - particularly any tips or products that help her bends look better and any products or tutorials that help to "update" her for use in Iray. Are there any products or threads on her that you guys know of that do anything like that?

• Yes
    Aiko 3 has a large wardrobe.

I dont know about Genesis 8 sorry.

3dcgx said:

Yes
    Aiko 3 has a large wardrobe.

I dont know about Genesis 8 sorry.

Oh, I think you misunderstand, I was asking about Aiko 3 and if there are any tutorials, threads, or products that have been released since she was first introduced that maybe help "update" her or make her bends look a bit better and things of that nature.

• I would not know I'm a Carrara user she always looks good on Carrara she bends pretty good just put limits on on certain joints, im not sure if Daz Studios has Limit Movements because you dont want to bend her too much.  Now Kioki and V3 Morph Addons works pretty good on her.

Arguably, the most "flawed" bend for Aiko 3 is the front region of her upper thighs.  If one does not make use of the left and right "buttocks" groups and simply bend her thigh region, the upper front region will "flatten" past a certain number of degrees.  It's right noticeable if placing her in a sitting position.

However, if you bend the buttocks groups or in combination with the "thigh" parts for really extreme bend, the worst of the effect is eliminated.  Well, at least in Poser.  I can't say how she will react in Studio or Carrara.  She might respond worse; she might respond better.  I honestly don't know.

Similarly, the "collar" sections should be used in combination with the "shoulder" (really, the upper ram) controls for poses involving her raising her arm(s) over her head.

Sincerely,

Bill

• Add v3 morph it solves most things
    3dcgx said:

I would not know I'm a Carrara user she always looks good on Carrara she bends pretty good just put limits on on certain joints, im not sure if Daz Studios has Limit Movements because you dont want to bend her too much.  Now Kioki and V3 Morph Addons works pretty good on her.

Oh, that's too bad. I don't have V3 or Kioki. I've added them to my wishlist though. :) I think it would be fun to use Aiko 3 every once in a while as I keep running into cute products made for her. 

Redfern said:

Arguably, the most "flawed" bend for Aiko 3 is the front region of her upper thighs.  If one does not make use of the left and right "buttocks" groups and simply bend her thigh region, the upper front region will "flatten" past a certain number of degrees.  It's right noticeable if placing her in a sitting position.

However, if you bend the buttocks groups or in combination with the "thigh" parts for really extreme bend, the worst of the effect is eliminated.  Well, at least in Poser.  I can't say how she will react in Studio or Carrara.  She might respond worse; she might respond better.  I honestly don't know.

Similarly, the "collar" sections should be used in combination with the "shoulder" (really, the upper ram) controls for poses involving her raising her arm(s) over her head.

Sincerely,

Bill

Great! Thank you for the information, Bill. :) I appreciate it.

edited March 2019

Aiko 3 with SubD, Smoothing Modifier, and skin settings tweaking. She's pretty cute! I just have to figure out how to scale down her shoulders and how to give her expressions. :)

Aiko 3 w SubD and Smoothing.png
    600 x 780 - 372K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • There is some cute clothes of Aiko 3 created by Mamomamo free stuff

• You can trimmer her shoulder with kioki morph

Aiko 3 with SubD, Smoothing Modifier, and skin settings tweaking. She's pretty cute! I just have to figure out how to scale down her shoulders and how to give her expressions. :)

Very nice indeed I like the skin quite unique, you can trimmer her shoulders with kioki morphs, also there is a list of free expressions for Aiko 3 around the web.

3dcgx said:

You can trimmer her shoulder with kioki morph

Very nice indeed I like the skin quite unique, you can trimmer her shoulders with kioki morphs, also there is a list of free expressions for Aiko 3 around the web.

Oh nice! Thank you! :)