Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,276
    edited March 2019

I found some expressions - they where under "Parameters" instead of "Posing" and the names of them are really dark (dark gray on black background), so it was difficult to find them. But I finally found them. lol They must have come with bundle I bought. 

She's very cute! I like her and can see myself using her every once in a while.

Aiko 3 w SubD and Smoothing 2.png
    600 x 780 - 316K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • vrba79 said:

The amount of mileage you're getting out of Aiko 3 is truly inspiring.

Thanks a lot she has a large wardrobe.

• SixDsSixDs Posts: 2,384
    edited March 2019

I am unaware of any comprehensive package that ever was available that addressed all of the bending issues associated with A3, Diva, similar to what is available for V4, for example. What there is tends to be in bits and bobs here and there. Casual does have a couple or so on his site, including one that addresses the thigh bends, found under the Morphs categories there:

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts4/mcja3sitmorph

He has quite a lot of other A3 stuff on his site as well. There is also an improved smile morph and neck joint correction there.

If I think of or stumble across any others I'll let you know. BTW, I don't know which package you picked up, but did it include her head and body morphs? Not the ones that come with the base figure, but the addons?

Post edited by SixDs on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    3dcgx said:

There is some cute clothes of Aiko 3 created by Mamomamo free stuff

Yes, but all of his stuff is non commercial use only. 

• Who’s gonna make something commercial :p

• Sega Phantasy Star 4 End of the Millenium most character are Aiko 3 and David 3

SixDs said:

I am unaware of any comprehensive package that ever was available that addressed all of the bending issues associated with A3, Diva, similar to what is available for V4, for example. What there is tends to be in bits and bobs here and there. Casual does have a couple or so on his site, including one that addresses the thigh bends, found under the Morphs categories there:

https://sites.google.com/site/mcasualsdazscripts4/mcja3sitmorph

He has quite a lot of other A3 stuff on his site as well. There is also an improved smile morph and neck joint correction there.

If I think of or stumble across any others I'll let you know. BTW, I don't know which package you picked up, but did it include her head and body morphs? Not the ones that come with the base figure, but the addons?

Oh nice - free too! Cool! Thank you. :) I appreciate it!

I got the Aiko 3 Professional Bundle.  

3dcgx said:

Sega Phantasy Star 4 End of the Millenium most character are Aiko 3 and David 3

Very nice! I love the outfit the pink haired girl is wearing. Where is that from? :)

3dcgx said:

Who’s gonna make something commercial :p

Well, I would like to make a comic book some day and some of those would work great with the comic character I've made, but since it's non-commercial I can't. It's too bad too, the Mamomamo stuff is super cute! :)

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601

something like that 

The sitting pretty project -  zoom in by mCasual

• mCasualmCasual Posts: 4,601

and The Sit Pretty Project - A cute by mCasual

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 849
    edited March 2019
    3dcgx said:

Well, I would like to make a comic book some day and some of those would work great with the comic character I've made, but since it's non-commercial I can't. It's too bad too, the Mamomamo stuff is super cute! :)

This is a barracuda suit for Aiko 3 is called aqua gear by Bugzlife, the boots are from mysterious Seeker by AS3Design both are from renderosity, the chest plate and shoulder plates is a custom I made in Carrara I can send you that.

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532
    edited March 2019

Sakura 8 on sale.  Should I pull the trigger?

An oldie, but goody:

Gundam by tkdrobert

Post edited by tkdrobert on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

I would recommend her!  :)  That being said, I rarely buy anything unless I can get it for 70% or more off, so if that, I would say definitely yes.

• Sakura 8 isnt compartible with Carrara, so unless they upgrade Carrara no dinero for daz.

3dOutlaw said:

I would recommend her!  :)  That being said, I rarely buy anything unless I can get it for 70% or more off, so if that, I would say definitely yes.

I rarely pay full price for anything.  I can get her for 50% off if I also buy something I was already planning on buying this month.  I don't think I've ever seen Sakura 70% off.

3dcgx said:

Sakura 8 isnt compartible with Carrara, so unless they upgrade Carrara no dinero for daz.

I don't use Carrara.

Another favorite of mine.  From Robotech (AKA Macross)

Macross Battle by tkdrobert

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401

Well, I may as well post some pics of my personal anime style muse:

edited March 2019
    mCasual said:

something like that 

Excellent! Thank you for sharing so many of your creations! I see your site has a lot of great stuff for Aiko 3! What are the terms of use for your great freebies? Can one use them in commercial renders or comic pages or is that restricted? :) 

Edit - I noticed that most of the models have Licence info, but some I couldn't find any Licence info for, so I just wanted to ask to be sure. :)

Post edited by 3Diva on
    3dcgx said:
    3dcgx said:

This is a barracuda suit for Aiko 3 is called aqua gear by Bugzlife, the boots are from mysterious Seeker by AS3Design both are from renderosity, the chest plate and shoulder plates is a custom I made in Carrara I can send you that.

Very cool! Where did you get the claw-gloves in the first render? :) Those are both cute AND scary (which is a difficult juxtaposition to pull off lol). 

edited March 2019
    tkdrobert said:

Sakura 8 on sale.  Should I pull the trigger?

An oldie, but goody:

Gundam by tkdrobert

That's cool! I love how colorful it is. :) That came out really nice! 

As for Sukura 8 - I love her! I highly recommend her! 

G8F - Sakura 8 w Star Angel Outfit 3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 347K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited March 2019

Heres one I have not seen posted in the thread yet. :)

Kasumi lead star in DOA

Kasumi.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 260K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Someone from
    3dcgx said:
    3dcgx said:

Very cool! Where did you get the claw-gloves in the first render? :) Those are both cute AND scary (which is a difficult juxtaposition to pull off lol). 

The claws were originally for my avatar in second life is where I made them from. See my SL avatar link below https://www.3dcgx.com/photos/thumbnail/928/master/

I did buy Sakura and I've inserted her into a Mecha/Kaiju  render I'm working on.  However, she is small in the over all scene.  I'll be experimenting with her more after I finish that render  In the mean time, here is another past render of mine:

Ready for Action by tkdrobert

Used Aiko 3 on this one.  The spacesuit and mecha are by Shunky.

• I would like to thanks everyone who is contributing to this thread, thanks and welcome for being part of Anime Cafe Cheers !!!!

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,574

Believe or not, both the Howdy Doody looking cadet and the dour faced. green skinned alien captain are both Hiro 3!  Their distinct appearances were achieved with Capsces Digital Ink's "Hitoro" morph set.  The package allowed me to closely capture the look of their original illustrative designs as seen in this old web-comic I used to illustrate.

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log009.htm

Lt. Mzzkiti, the titular character, was envisioned using Lady LittleFox's "Melody" (derived from Aiko 3's geometry) and Beth Capsces' "Furries For..." morphs.  (Uh, if "anthro'" characters) are not particularly welcomed, I won't post anything more with Melody.)

Sincerely,

Bill

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited March 2019

HeartCatch anime series ~  Ms Pretty Cure

HeartCatch Pretty Cure.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 290K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Redfern said:

Believe or not, both the Howdy Doody looking cadet and the dour faced. green skinned alien captain are both Hiro 3!  Their distinct appearances were achieved with Capsces Digital Ink's "Hitoro" morph set.  The package allowed me to closely capture the look of their original illustrative designs as seen in this old web-comic I used to illustrate.

http://www.mzzkiti.com/log009.htm

Lt. Mzzkiti, the titular character, was envisioned using Lady LittleFox's "Melody" (derived from Aiko 3's geometry) and Beth Capsces' "Furries For..." morphs.  (Uh, if "anthro'" characters) are not particularly welcomed, I won't post anything more with Melody.)

Sincerely,

Bill

Ive seen furries in anime shows so is all cool.

• Nice Work everyone !!!!