Who is she ???

MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi, this is a free game related wallpaper available to everyone. Hopefully it is okay to post this Image here?

I´m pretty sure thats a V4 character i´ve seen before? Who is she?

Before I became addicted to DAZ Studio, I was addicted to that game. Someone inspired me to do some kind of Fanart.

Just a quick Google-Search:

https://www.google.de/search?q=spellforce+wallpaper&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=xiVdU7RoypW0Br-qgJgE&sqi=2&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=651

Some are definitely taken directly out of the game, but isn´t that V4 here and there?
Someone else spotting DAZ products by scrolling through these images?

Thanks for your help and hopefully helpful answers.

FaithInDestiny.jpg
1280 x 1024 - 133K

Comments

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,928
    edited December 1969

If there is a Vicky under there, it's been painted over completely (and not very well in some parts, IMHO). That said, you may be thinking of P3Design's PD Damara over at Renderosity, which has the two colored heterozygous eyes and a similar face structure.

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

I don't know if she's based on any character, but when I look at her I think of Artemis/Artemis3d's girls. S/he has stores here as Artemis3d and as Artemis at both Rendo and RDNA.

• MN-150374MN-150374 Posts: 923
    edited April 2014

@Cybersox13: Well, it is an older game. So I agree todays wallpapers are overpainted in a better way. :-)
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look at it.

@Vaskania: Thanks, I will take a look at Artemis stores. Maybe I will find her there ... :)

... hmm ... seems like I´ve reached the point where I´m spoting Daz Products all over the place and everywhere. Don´t think thats good sign ... :sick:

Post edited by MN-150374 on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

Frankly, I doubt the woman on the picture was created on V4. This style is extremely popular in such games and a lot of digital artists use it.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited April 2014

The face vaguely reminds me of some of Sabby's stuff over at Rendo. But it's a painted over render, if it's a render at all (though I think it is), so finding the exact character could be rough.

Post edited by Mr Gneiss Guy on
  • cecilia.robinsoncecilia.robinson Posts: 2,208
    edited December 1969

This one is so heavily-postworked it is a never-ending job to sort through numerous characters on the market. If you are really so curious, write straight to the game's developers - artistic department.