Natural breasts Shape is no operating.

I checked out the "Z Natural Breasts - Shape and Pose Mega Set" . / SKU : 69321 /

There is a Gorgeous Natural Breasts Shape included and 13 Squish Morphs that look elegant and natural with every pose.

After Daz Install, I Can't find "13 squish morphs".

So. Unziped "IM000~~~.zip file" and checked this file.

I bet this is be omitted. How about others?

5.jpg
2521 x 1335 - 690K

Comments

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,057
    edited May 2020

I do not have the product, but I would not expect to find those morphs in the library.

Open G8F as you showed. In the parameters tab (not the Posing one), click on 'All' (outlined in red in the image) and scroll down the list of parameters (where I have put in red 'Somewhere here') or enter the morph name in the search box. That should then show it. It will be automatically included in every G8F you have.

Hope that helps,

Richard

Image1.gif
    562 x 1156 - 210K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • PeriastronPeriastron Posts: 44

I bought this product.  There are .duf files for the squish morphs, but none of the .duf files for the poses actually contain references to the squish morphs.  This seems broken to me.

• rumpotrumpot Posts: 96

I have the same issues. They have closed my ticket. Have you heard anything back from the vendor or support?

It has been a week and I have not heard back from tech support,vendor or anyone. How long are items usually left broke and what's the average time to get an acknowledgment of the ticket?

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

@rumpot "It has been a week and I have not heard back from tech support,"

It's a pandemic. The DAZ staff are generally working from home and depending on conditions, the vendor may not be able to respond immediately. either. You won't necessaryily hear form the vendor anyway, since DAZ handles product support. Support also doesn't work 24/7, it's not that big a company.

You can also guarantee that the are alot of tickets. the need to be addressed. If your ticket was closed, you got some kind of response from Support.

I mispoke, they closed my thread that's why I am here. There was no reason given and I have received no response. I created the ticket but have no way to track the status.

I understand the times, I was just trying gauge time responses from other users tickets/issues to being notified of something. I can see nothing in my Account screen for support/tickets, do they only respond to you in email?

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026
    rumpot said:

I created the ticket but have no way to track the status.

Go to help center and sign in, then select "my activities" in the dropdown menu which appears under your name, and you'll access the list of your tickets.

Thank you!

Is there a direct link from the daz3d site? I could not find one but was able to determine the url from create a new ticket button

https://helpdaz.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

The controls are actually not under morphs, they can be found in the pose controls > chest

• "Natural breasts Shape is no operating" - Correct!

Purchased and installed the product 24th June. Poses show up in Content Library and work fine, although I haven't tested all of them, too many.

Natural Breasts Shape Apply is also found in the same location as the poses - My Daz 3D Library/People/Genesis 8 Female/Poses/Z Natural Breasts Shape and Poses.

After opening a new Gen 8 Female in the scene, selecting Natural Breasts Shape Apply, a Load window flashes up, opens and closes immediately and nothing else happens. The figure's breasts have no change. No error message is given. The Apply command fails.

Investigate in the log and find the following:

WARNING: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(5759): Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Body/PBMBreastsUpwardSlope.dsf#PBMBreastsUpwardSlope?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Natural Breasts Shape and Poses/Z NBS  Natural Breasts Shape.dsf

"Could not find output property for formula" seems to be the main culprit. Wherever this value is it's not loading. Files may be missing or in the wrong place, or missing the specified data.

The same WARNING is given for all the following files:

PBMBreastsUpwardSlope.dsf
    PBMBreastsUnderCurve.dsf
    PBMBreastsSize.dsf
    PBMBreastsShape04.dsf
    PBMBreastsShape01.dsf
    PBMBreastsDownwardSlope.dsf
    PBMBreastsCleavage.dsf
    CTRLBreastsNatural.dsf
    CTRLBreastsImplants.dsf

So, to the OP, could you please reply on this thread as to what was the final outcome of your support ticket and what happened?

Regarding Paintbox' post, with respect, the morphs in the pose controls, Chest, I think are standard default Gen 8 morphs, not related to this product. At least they were there in my pose controls before installing or having anything to do with this new product. The new morphs will probably show up there too when the bugs are sorted with the new product or when installed correctly.

Notwithstanding above, something's wrong with product or auto install. Any further input about this issue from others is welcome. Anybody?

• snowsnow77snowsnow77 Posts: 94

Any updates on this? I  too have found and tested some of the poses, but i am unable to find the shapes under any of the contrals.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,451

"Z Natural Breasts - Shape and Pose Mega Set" requires "Genesis 8 Female Body Morphs" (Mentioned on the product page)

"Could not find output property for formula: Genesis8Female:/data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Body/PBMBreastsUpwardSlope.dsf#PBMBreastsUpwardSlope?value in file : /data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Natural Breasts Shape and Poses/Z NBS  Natural Breasts Shape.dsf"

The message is read: I cannot find ".../data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/DAZ 3D/Body/PBMBreastsUpwardSlope.dsf" which is being referred to inside file ".../data/DAZ 3D/Genesis 8/Female/Morphs/Zeddicuss/Z Natural Breasts Shape and Poses/Z NBS  Natural Breasts Shape.dsf"

• Hi,

I'm aware I'm very late to post on this. I just bought the set and appear to have the same problem as mentioned above. Did this ever get fixed, (i.e. the shape dial not working)? I'm about to refund, but just wanted to double check.

Cheers

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,114
    edited April 2021

I bought this one last year.

These morphs are not activted or deactivated by clicking files in the library.

Select your character in the scene.

You will find the morph sliders on the Parameters pane under "Pose Controls>Chest"

If you still can't find them, just click "All" at the top of the left column and type 

Z NBS

into the search box on top of the right column.

Nothing else will show except for those morph sliders.

Clear the search to continue as normal.

Post edited by IceCrMn on
  • Hi IceCrMn,

Thanks for your comments. I managed to find the morph sliders. Advertised in the package is a breast "shape". There is a corresponding shape dial, which is what I'm referring to, this does not seem to work in the slightest. Is that your experience with it?

Cheers

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

It works here. Have you actually installed the required G8 body morphs?

• Ascania said:

It works here. Have you actually installed the required G8 body morphs?

I had not. This was the issue. I bought it but must have been off with the fairies regarding the required products on the page. Bought that, installed. Fix everything. Cheers for pointing out the obvious haha :)