!! Store Issues - Known Problems - Please Read !!

Comments

• N-RArtsN-RArts Posts: 1,436

I've just checked out a cart of 21 items. I didn't run into any pricing problems (afaik). Order confirmation was a little slow. Plus, it's taken around five minutes, but all of the new items are appearing for download in DIM. 

I didn't realise (until now) how much I relied on filters in the store. It was really difficult navigating the "90% off up to ten items" area of the store, without having the option to look for certain items for certain figures (if that makes sense). 

Keep going guys, you seem to be on the right(ish) track(?) yes

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817
    N_R Arts said:

I've just checked out a cart of 21 items. I didn't run into any pricing problems (afaik). Order confirmation was a little slow. Plus, it's taken around five minutes, but all of the new items are appearing for download in DIM. 

I didn't realise (until now) how much I relied on filters in the store. It was really difficult navigating the "90% off up to ten items" area of the store, without having the option to look for certain items for certain figures (if that makes sense). 

Keep going guys, you seem to be on the right(ish) track(?) yes

Someone's working on the filters, the new system has some advantages and some disadvantages and the way we were building the filters was taking up too much ram and killing the server process. We have a new method to be lighter on memory but it takes some time to build.

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited November 2020
    gitika1 said:

Is this part of the PC+ sale something still on the "work in progress" list?   

Get an EXTRA 10% OFF* when you buy 2 or more

PC+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

I have Hypostyle Hallway and Bad Omen Poses for Moshi in the cart but the poses for Moshi remain at 30% off.

If so, no worries.  I'll catch wishlisted "Still New" another day or look for the possibility of a final "Catch Up" Sale.

Thanks!

The first one is a Debut New Release.

The second one is a Still New Release.

Not the same category, meaning you do not meet the criteria.

Previously, customers were allowed to mix Debut and Still New.  

However, to still make the point and show that there is still an issue...

if one puts https://www.daz3d.com/bad-omen-poses-for-moshi and https://www.daz3d.com/strange-man-morton-for-genesis-8-male in their cart (2 from the Still New Releases)  their percentage is not reduced.

Post edited by gitika1 on
  • arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104

Adding a new one for me, though I've seen others indicate it as well.

I made a purchase a couple of hours ago, but I have not received an email confirmation that normally comes with the purchase. I'm aware that the emails are coming from a different source now, and checked my spam folder, but nothing. I also have never received the Platinum Club newsletters since rejoining - perhaps it's the same email source? I do use gmail, which I believe was also the case for Noah LGP who was not getting emails for gift card purchases.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,063
    Taoz said:
    Taoz said:

For the developers: looks like the "_products" json object in the product library isn't being terminated with a semicolon:

old store: "dim_ready":"1"}]};
    current: "dim_ready":""}]}

I see the same errors in my DIM's logfile.

2020-11-03 04:56:00.375 Json Parser (2,1): Syntax error - expected '{' or '['

2020-11-03 04:56:00.375 Unable to parse purchased products

2020-11-03 04:56:00.376 Invalid JSON formatting while processing purchased items.

Yes, looks like the same bug.  If they are running DIM tests I suppose they'll run into it then if they haven't already.

Yup. Same error here (personally would freak out if it wasn't) - Items are in product library and can be downloaded manually -

BUT most recent purchase is NOT at top of product library list!

• Product pages seem to no longer link to their add-ons. Also, some vendor pages give out an error as if they didn't exist.

• Things seem to be in a random order in my product library.  Before the store change, the products were grouped by order, newest first.  Now, multiple orders' items are jumbled up together in no particular order.

Also, the order pages don't have the SKUs on them anymore, even though they have the column for it.

• So, I had a cart full of items when DAZ decided they had to do their maintenance and it wiped out what I had when they finally came back. Then yesterday, I was loading up my cart with the 1.99 items and found the price was still full price. I kept checking back, saw postings in the forum from 6pm and 7-8pm and as of like 11pm  EST no changes had been made. Today I see the prices are still at full and the daily 1.99 is not being honored...so I can trash the 21 items that are in my cart...DAZ must not need any money. Why can't this business produce a healthy, working, secure website for once in their life? Every time there is a sales change, they have glitches out the fraking ###. If it's so damn buggy, is my credit card information even secure, or is it 'glitched' as well?!!? Pathetic. 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,026

PC+ for the day does work now for most people. Category content is not the same as yesterday though.

• Keep saving me money :)

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited November 2020

Just made a purchase at 7:35 PM CST 

This is the time of the order shows this:

Time.PNG
    221 x 68 - 2K
    Post edited by gitika1 on
  • missuskissesmissuskisses Posts: 918
    edited November 2020

I am unable to look at my cart at all. Getting the OOPS gecko instead and this error message on every page I load:

• Unable to load recent personalized data. Cart contents, product ownership and account information may be incorrect.

This is across computers and browsers.

Edited to add: This was brought about when I tried to use my PC coupon (the $6 off $18 one) on my cart. Cart didn't like it and wouldn't let me look at it since.

Post edited by missuskisses on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    gitika1 said:

Just made a purchase at 7:17 PM CST on 11-02 and my order shows a date of 11-03-2020.  Server time is still off.

Today is 11-3-2020.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited November 2020

UK time ( GMT )

gitika1 said:

Just made a purchase at 7:35 PM CST 

This is the time of the order shows this:

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 245

And now two days later my purchases made Sunday BEFORE the changeover are STILL NOT AVAILABLE for me to download & use.

Just very disappointed in this whole mess ????

Wondering how much we will be compensated for being DAZ's beta testers...not much is my guess

• TBorNotTBorNot Posts: 362

What if DAZ3D was set up as a virtual machine, which runs the default install of DAZ3D.  As you add elements to the scene, the software is installed into your virtual machine, just in time.  This way, your space is as uncomplicated and as fast as possible.  When you start your next virtual machine, you start with a fresh copy of the default install.  Since everything is in the improbability field anyway...

"Oh no, not again." said the bowl of petunias.

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    hyteckit said:

I couldn't use my store credit, but at least I was able to purchase a bunch of Pro Bundles for $4.99 each.

Pro bundles for $4.99?

• Lasciare said:

I hope that the absence of order confirmation email and gift card link for those who bought a gift card yesterday are also among the known issues and priorities.

They are, but you'll want to make a trouble ticket anyway.

• People having trouble with gift-cards, can you clarify please.. is it the email you haven't received, or issues when applying it to the account?

Never got the email, so don't have the codes to go any further ...

• I'll hitting the hay, please play nice over night.. we made some good progress today..!

Well at least this is of more interest than watching the talking heads try to explain why their models are off on who's winning where and why!devillaughdevil

• arbee999arbee999 Posts: 104
    dawnblade said:
    hyteckit said:

I couldn't use my store credit, but at least I was able to purchase a bunch of Pro Bundles for $4.99 each.

Pro bundles for $4.99?

Yeah - I wondered about that one too...I couldn't find any (and man did I look laugh)

• PennamePenname Posts: 343

Set up my brand new computer, bought mainly for rendering, without having seen any of this, and couldn't download daz studio.  So of course I went straight to the forms and found all this  ... But that's ok.  I can always find work to do in the meantime, and I know everyone is doing their absolute best to get us shopping again.

• arbee999 said:
    dawnblade said:
    hyteckit said:

Pro bundles for $4.99?

Yeah - I wondered about that one too...I couldn't find any (and man did I look laugh)

Pretty sure it was an oopsie poopsie site moment early this morning. Sad I missed it, woulda bought a bunch. But sleep was a priority.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,437
    edited November 2020

let me know if it is is ever 100% working again. note my signature images are not working either,

Post edited by daveso on
  • arbee999 said:
    dawnblade said:
    hyteckit said:

Pro bundles for $4.99?

Apparently it was either a brief unannouced flash sale or a glitch. The Halloween Bundle was even less.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited November 2020

I made a test purchase of one PFAD item, the price was correct 1.99 , shows in my product library and I received the confirmation email almost immediately as I always do, the only issue I am having is that my new item, lx for genesis 8 female, doesnt show on the downloads tab in DIM.  Hopefully you are working on getting DIM coordinated with the store to update to show new downloads as soon as possible. As well, DIM is extreme,y slow to connect and refresh, much slower than normally is.

Post edited by Kharma on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    arbee999 said:
    dawnblade said:
    hyteckit said:

Pro bundles for $4.99?

Apparently it was either a brief unannouced flash sale or a glitch. The Halloween Bundle was even less.

New bundles and several only a few weeks old, and some PA bundles too, at 97%-98% off - of course it was a glitch. frown

• All things DAZ have a significant case of the "hiccups" just now. sad

The staff are doing their best to find cures. There's just so many hiccupping, and so few staff, that it's taking them awhile. It will get better, as soon as they can make it better. wink

• wizwiz Posts: 1,100

I just noticed a major improvement!

Used that "90% off on up to 10 selected items", didn't count and tossed 14 of them in my cart and...

• The coupon stayed in my cart
    • The first 10 items in the order I added them got the discount

The way it used to work...

• The coupon vanished
    • All the items jumped back up to full price

That was one of my "wish list" improvements. I hope there are other pleasant easter-eggs. (The ability to use more than one coupon? The ability to address those "buy a new item and get 30% off a gift card" deal by letting you pay for the gift card via charge or PayPal but the rest of the items via store credit? Please, with sprinkles)

• I am having problems getting DIM to list my new purchases.  I have been manually downloading them and putting them in the download folder.  But the Eternal Handmaiden Bundle doesn't have download links available.  Just a FYI so you can fix...  on the bundle page there are no links and when I go to the link for the specific item in the bundle I get an Oops page. 

This discussion has been closed.