Facemotion Live Stream to viewport coming

Free Nomon has posted a new video on YouTube about his Facemotion Live Stream coming soon and his other products.

Comments

• hi there
    Will this work with the new Genesis 8.1

• Leonides02Leonides02 Posts: 1,379

Why isn't this in the Daz store yet! Ugh. I find his shapekeys are much better.

• chiefarchon said:

hi there
    Will this work with the new Genesis 8.1

I'm sure this new update of his will work out of the box, but for right now I've found that the current version that I got the update for in mid December, I believe, won't transfer the facial keys but will move the head, neck, chest, and abdomin. To get the facial mocap to work, I have to run the script a second time with the version prior (you'll know it's the previous version as it doesn't have the smoothing and abdomen options) and click the box to make it only the facial shapekeys, then it works. So it's just running it twice  which only takes an extra twenty seconds so it's not the end of the world for how incredibly amazing FaceMotion is. And if you're wondering why I don't just run it through the previous version, it's because the newest one has a smoothing and abdomen option which I want to be able to utilize.

But he's totally on top of everything, so I'm sure when this new version hits, it'll be fully 8.1 compatible. I'm just bringing this up in case you already have FaceMotion and are wondering if 8.1 is currently compatible.