mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
edited June 2021 in The Commons

Working on two projects.

A two piece suit in WIP.

A winter attire in WIP.

Post edited by mal3Imagery on

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

The winter outfit looks amazing.  The suit looks like it was bought before he started working out.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

I love them both. Would you please consider adding some fabric folds to the biceps of the suit? Even 007's bespoke suits have folds in the sleeves; otherwise, suits appear tubular, even at a distance. Or add them as a morph dial so there's an option for buff guys?

Daniel Craig explains why he returned as James Bond for one last time in  'No Time To Die' | English Movie News - Times of India

• AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,961
    edited December 2020
    I really like that notch lapel!

If you are looking for ideas for more products, after this one I would love to see a similar suit in a two button style.

Like the winter outfit too!
    Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
  • Excellent outfits!  As one would expect from you. :)

Lee

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,563

The suit doesn't look all thar realistic, a little too much mesh warping like it's a small fit, but the winter outfit looks great!!

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 709
    edited December 2020

Thank guys!  Here's some more WIP of the outer layer suit. Subject to change over the time as I continue working on it

Suit Test.jpg
    3000 x 1300 - 568K
  • Looks quite realistic. I really miss realistic cloths for G8M. Please also add realistic textures to the suit. Currently looks like an "instabuy" item laugh

• That's looking absolutely fantastic!

YAY! That looks great. Thank you so much! If you could possibly make the bicep creases a bit deeper, then I'd almost be content.

Now, if there were two different jacket meshes (open and closed), and a shirt dickey PROP with shirt cuff PROPS for the closed jacket version, then we could have the rigidity of a real collar sans poke-through in concealed areas. The first time I saw this was on tannenbaum's SS Black Uniform (Renderosity), and it elegantly solves the problem of collar deformation when the neck is twisted/bent. I've been lobbying Mada for this for years, and you and Protozoon are the only other PAs that have both the inclination and ability to do it.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

mal3Imagery said:

Thank guys!  Here's some more WIP of the outer layer suit. Subject to change over the time as I continue working on it

OMG, you're wonderful.... 

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,837

Looks great.

• Very nice
  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Looks quite realistic. I really miss realistic cloths for G8M. Please also add realistic textures to the suit. Currently looks like an "instabuy" item laugh

Yes, realistic textures will be great! (Like in Substance Painter, with ambient occlusion, little dirt, attrition and folds)
    Good texture makes the model a hundred times better!

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,837

The big pumpkin was released - https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mi-autumn-outfit-for-genesis-8-males

I am glad, I have read this thread before, otherwise I would miss it.

Would you please consider offering @Shox-Design the opportunity to make some add-on textures for it before the release? She needs extra time.

• I would be in if needed ;)

• xyer0 said:

Would you please consider offering @Shox-Design the opportunity to make some add-on textures for it before the release? She needs extra time.

Not sure yet, but will consider it :)

edited January 2021

Made changes to my original winter coat, and made it more of a tactical stylish winter coat now smiley

Coat WIP.jpg
    3000 x 1300 - 260K
  • edited January 2021

Absolutely godlike shape, but i think complex textures (with AO and little attrition) will make it even more better 

Post edited by dankodanai_0815a7f74f on
  • DamselDamsel Posts: 374

I'm definitely here for this. 

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Can't wait :-)

This looks great! Thanks for considering my suggestion. ShoxDesign's textures have been the sole reason for several outfit purchases I've made. The extra options might influence someone who doesn't usually purchase menswear to make the investment in yours.

• MusclemanMuscleman Posts: 2,986

Awesome work!

• dankodanai_0815a7f74f said:

Absolutely godlike shape, but i think complex textures (with AO and little attrition) will make it even more better 

Textures will be added.  It's just a raw render without texture to showcase the model.

edited January 2021

Thanks all :)

Completed the cargo combat pants :)  It's time to texture this bad boy now :D

Coat Full WIP.jpg
    2336 x 1300 - 244K

This is going to be great! Both of them!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Probably too short to make Bernie Sanders memes, though.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Sevrin said:

Probably too short to make Bernie Sanders memes, though.

Eh. If it has mittens, one could make do ....

edited May 2021

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Looks great :-)