Clobberin' Time Poses for Genesis Mr Hyde

Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
edited January 2021 in Freebies

27 poses for old Genesis Mr Hyde available in the Daz Store.

There's still a lot you can do with good ol' Genesis.

Download here!

Hyde1.jpg
1964 x 1214 - 418K
Post edited by Tako Yakida on

Comments

• Yes good ol' Genesis, hard to beat :-)

btw - the image link does not load an image - we get a message that it cannot be displayed as it contains errors. {Firefox}

• Tako YakidaTako Yakida Posts: 548
    edited January 2021
    Weird. The image link works on chrome. Oh well. I changed the image to be an attachment instead. Thank you for letting me know!

Yes good ol' Genesis, hard to beat :-)

btw - the image link does not load an image - we get a message that it cannot be displayed as it contains errors. {Firefox}

Post edited by Tako Yakida on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Thank you, I still use Genesis 1 99% of the time.

• Tako Yakida said:

Weird. The image link works on chrome. Oh well. I changed the image to be an attachment instead. Thank you for letting me know!

Catherine3678ab said:

Yes good ol' Genesis, hard to beat :-)

You're welcome. But not seeing any attachment?

• Thank you Mike! ^_^

@Catherine: I checked it both on chrome and firefox and I can see the attachement so not sure what the dealio is, but if you want, try copying and pasting this into your browser address bar: https://takoyakida.webs.com/Hyde1.jpg

• Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,010
    edited January 2021

Tako Yakida said:

Thank you Mike! ^_^

@Catherine: I checked it both on chrome and firefox and I can see the attachement so not sure what the dealio is, but if you want, try copying and pasting this into your browser address bar: https://takoyakida.webs.com/Hyde1.jpg

Thank you ... yes that link opened the picture in the browser.

I have no idea what's going on either. I refreshed the page many times but no, cannot see any attachment. Am attaching image showing that.

And now editing to put the image into the picture box.

not seeing attachment.png
    1583 x 857 - 292K
    Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • @Catherine3678ab 

You're welcome. It could be some security setting in your browser but I searched through Firefox and could not find anything that looked related.

Whenver I have trouble with something like this I have a backup browser I use just to be able to get around it. Sorry I could not be of more help! 

• Not that I'm aware of. However could be different servers or who knows what ... goofies in the system ;-) Maybe tomorrow it will appear. I can see the one I put up fine.

• I could not see my attachement for a few minutes come to think of it. Then it appeared upon refreshing.

Must be gremlins in the gears again.