Valid CMS -again

I can't establish a valid cms connection AGAIN

This time I think it may be because I changed my password using the website. I can access my account on the website. I can bring up DAZ Central and all my content is shown but if I try to use it, Central "cannot find the product".    Once I get this straight, is there a way to show content in central in an organized manner?  I find it totally useless unless I am accessing a recent purchase

Comments

• tophandtophand Posts: 120

btw, I have tried the START CMS button, Tried to use DAZ uninstall to reinstall the program. Norton says the uninstall program is doing some dubious things so I stopped and just deleted the folder. Reinstalled using Central.  No help   Invalid CMS

• The CMS is not related to your account, and doesn't require a password from you. If this is a new behaviour after it was working before, has your security software chnaged or had a version update (that you know of)? What security software are you running? Have ou moved the dataabse, or restored from a back up?

No changes. It was working the day before just fine. Restarted the computer yesterday and, no cms.  I am running Norton. 

Ok. Now I am TOTALLY  confused. Disabled my firewall - No CMS.  Activated firewall, restarted compter and now CMS connects.