Pre-Existing Fictional Characters

While I know that we couldn't use them for ourselves cause there are other companies that own them, but! I would still love to see some of these characters available for purchase from somewhere so we could make little skits for youtube. Does any one know some artist that make models for request? I know some do, but I'm still loking for them. 

DMC - Dante, Nero, Vergil, V (From DMC 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5)

DMC Devil May Cry - Vergil (Ninja Therory's DMC was a shame, but their Vergil looked really good)

DBH - Connor, Markus, Elijah

RE6 - Jake Muller

RE - Albert Wesker, Jack Krauser, Leon S. Kennedy

Those are all the characters that I can think of right now, but later I'll think of some more. If I find the artist that do that kind of stuff or the figures, I'll also post it here. 

Comments

• WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675

For DMC @InTheFlesh has a lot things: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/268711/intheflesh-freebies-thread-updated-march-2020/

For RE i can't remember now, but there is at least one artist in Deviant Art with some G8F toons. Maybe would accept male toons comissions.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

It's one thing to create a resemblance of one and quite another to actually sell items that are copyrighted. You will find users creating copies of these types of characters and then there are a couple of websites that should never be mentioned or linked to because they are selling copyrighted items, so be careful looking for these types of 3D items.

When I feel like doing fanart I just use the assets from the games I already own

• Wolfwood - I actualy purchased the V from InTheFlesh, but they doesn't seem to be making art anymore. I tried contacting them some time ago, and  never received a response. I think I also went to their DeviantArt and saw that a lot of people had tried contacting them. But thank you for the link! 

FSMCDesigns - When you say "I just use the assets from the games I already own", how do you do that? It's something that I've heard of other people doing, but I've never actually found a way to do something like that. It's probably super techy. 

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,811

using from games,

well Nifskope allows me to easily use Skyrim mesh for example and no doubt many games have modding tools that do the same, but I would never even upload my results to YouTube even devil Facebook and a couple of times on this forum is as far as that art goes.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

Gemini Queen said:

FSMCDesigns - When you say "I just use the assets from the games I already own", how do you do that? It's something that I've heard of other people doing, but I've never actually found a way to do something like that. It's probably super techy. 

Most games come with SDKs and tools to allow for modding, just head to any of the various communities based on the game you play and there should be info/downloads there. There are illegal ripping tools also that I won't/shouldn't mention.