Height maps for Ultra Scenery Realistic Landscape System

Does anyone know where i can get or how i make Height maps for Ultra Scenery Realistic Landscape System.

There is an option in the script to change the Height map but it leads to a empty folder.

Comments

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

My 3D Spin said:

Does anyone know where i can get or how i make Height maps for Ultra Scenery Realistic Landscape System.

There is an option in the script to change the Height map but it leads to a empty folder.

Any black and white or grey scale map will do. Black is high white is low and the greys are in between. You can use the Inverse button to reverse that.

• Ok thanks. Do you know how i use the tree proxies that are included as props. When i load them to a scene they
    just turn out as a big lollipop. I thoght they would be a cluster of trees!

edited January 2021

The proxies are just that, they are very low polly objects to show where the trees will be while you set up the scene and they are replaced by the real trees from the ecology packs.

Post edited by Fishtales on
  • Fishtales said:

The proxies are just that, they are very low polly objects to show where the trees will be while you set up the scene and they are replaced by the real trees from the ecology packs.

So why are they props when you load them and when you render they dont show up as trees

My 3D Spin said:

Fishtales said:

So why are they props when you load them and when you render they dont show up as trees

Because they aren't trees they are just big lollypops replaced by the real trees that come with the Ecologies.