Rebecca smile, promo dress, and whatever

I bought Rebecca because she's amazing. I'm sure I'm not alone in that others have tried to re-create the promo page. I have the background but cannot find the dress. Does anyone know what that is called? NOW the biggest issue: I looked for the "Expression" that's listed as coming WITH the purchase, but I don't see it. Where is it hidden? Did they forget to include it? I need help to locate the Rebecca Smile. Thanks to everyone for your help.

Comments

• I found the Expression. It's called "Ergou Rebecca Smile." If the creator is doing that for other projects then at least put the title into the store page so we know how to look for it. Now I just need the dress name. Anyone?

• And does anyone know what HD is used for Rebecca's skin? It looks tomboyish.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

I suppose you mean this Rebecca? https://www.daz3d.com/rebecca-and-expression-for-genesis-8-female

The smile is just a new morph, probably called "Ergou Rebecca Smile" judging by the file list in the readme.

• I was shown the "...Smile" by someone in DAZ when I wrote a ticket to complain about what seemed to be a missing Expression. Frankly, I think Ergou should put that note on the promo page so we don't have to chase it down. Instead of this:

1 Expression:

• Rebecca Smile

Replace with this:

1 Expression:

• Ergou Rebecca Smile