Weight Mapping Issue

kevdawgsutton57kevdawgsutton57 Posts: 28
edited January 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion

When I set up the bone editor into the edit, and go to edit > rigging > convert figure to weight mapping> General Weight mapping. I was doing weight editing> fill in by bone selection. And solution. I was moving my head and found some red spots from the upper body and alien body in separate limps. How to get rid of unwanted red spots? I already try alt and it's not working.

joint editor.png
659 x 673 - 104K
first mapped.png
681 x 659 - 97K
last.png
1228 x 751 - 160K
this popup.png
741 x 756 - 75K
convert to weight mapping.png
472 x 327 - 28K
Post edited by kevdawgsutton57 on

Comments

• ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385

kevdawgsutton57 said:

When I set up the bone editor into the edit, and go to edit > rigging > convert figure to weight mapping> General Weight mapping. I was doing weight editing> fill in by bone selection. And solution. I was moving my head and found some red spots from the upper body and alien body in separate limps. How to get rid of unwanted red spots? I already try alt and it's not working.

that red little spots are on the right group or are included on the head group by accident?, check that first, and sometimes Weight map feature plays badly hanging with this issues, the only way is restarting the scene or the entire program, this version 4.15 is very bad in many features, including this one. 

• Okay, Ill gave it a try.

• ZilvergrafixZilvergrafix Posts: 1,385

kevdawgsutton57 said:

Okay, Ill gave it a try.

Just for the records, a minutes ago I was trying to apply a dforce map on an old V4 Hair and the software crashed on dzcore.dll

• Oh, damn I have to aware of dzcore.dll.