K.H.Image studios please update V8.1!

I would love to see an ultimate bend morph product for V8.1, but also understand just how hard it would be to make due to V8.1's asymmetrical body shape, here's to hoping that you're currently working on it!

Comments

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

That vendor hasn't been active in over a year, so I'm not optimistic, but who knows.  I used the G8F product just yesterday, and not knowing what G8 utilities will or won't work or get updates has kept me using G8.0 for the time being.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,922
    edited March 2021

Sevrin said:

That vendor hasn't been active in over a year, so I'm not optimistic, but who knows.  I used the G8F product just yesterday, and not knowing what G8 utilities will or won't work or get updates has kept me using G8.0 for the time being.

Yeah, they're pretty much anonymous and deal with specific morph products so it's hard to know if they'll update the figures, but they did update the genesis 8 male after there was interest for it, so I'm remaining hopeful that they'll update V8.1 after awhile!

I was partially able to use the G8 morphs for V8.1, but the body shape is pretty unique so some morphs look funky for her...

Post edited by takezo_3001 on