Missing Products Icons

Hello, since Friday I have a problem, that when I reinstall everything on my pc, it seems to have spread to all products. The icon of the products package (in the "Products" tab) in "Smart Content" does not appear, it is as if it is missing. Both in those that I have installed and in those that are not installed.

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Screenshot_29.png
500 x 603 - 118K
Screenshot_56.png
291 x 525 - 75K

Comments

• Try reimporting the meta-data.

Rightclick(on smart content tab or content library tab)>Content Database Maintenance>(tick) Reimport meta data.

You can also use the Tab Menu button to access the menu options. Block with arrow and lines in the group pane, just make sure content library or smart content tab are active, the menu changes depending on active tab.

• RammaukinRammaukin Posts: 25

Thanks! I will try it

• RammaukinRammaukin Posts: 25

Ok, no, dosen't work

• There is currently known to be an issue, which seems to happen when Daz Studio connects to daz and downloads metadata updates. It is being investigated.

• jtdekoningjtdekoning Posts: 141

Ran into this whilst moving everything to an external drive.

• jtdekoning said:

Ran into this whilst moving everything to an external drive.

Unlikely unless you connected to your daz account and reisntalled. More likely the path is not correctly set and both thumbnails and files are missing.

• DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

Try reimporting the meta-data.

Rightclick(on smart content tab or content library tab)>Content Database Maintenance>(tick) Reimport meta data.

You can also use the Tab Menu button to access the menu options. Block with arrow and lines in the group pane, just make sure content library or smart content tab are active, the menu changes depending on active tab.

Thanks for this, this kinda worked...I got back my most recent thumbnails, and lost a bunch of others, it also duplicated some products (eg. a hair that was for genesis - genesis 3), it also messed up my sorting (sorting by installed date is useless). Is there any advice as to how I can fix these new issues?

• Richard Haseltine said:

There is currently known to be an issue, which seems to happen when Daz Studio connects to daz and downloads metadata updates. It is being investigated.

Has this known issue been resolved as yet Richard Haseltine

• 99% of mine have returned. One has not.

• petes imagespetes images Posts: 213
    edited April 2021

riverman63 said:

99% of mine have returned. One has not.

ditto, apparently Daz are aware but, are not working on older files or are putting older files at the end of the list of any known issues. i now work offline, and apart from the one just mentioned i am having no problems

Post edited by petes images on
  • CenobiteCenobite Posts: 206

Couple of my icons are not showing in product list where they normal would, in central sometimes they take awhile to load when scrolling through resources. This along with one file failing to update in metadata has been for a few weeks, i have just gotten used too it.