Locking all current poses when saving a scene

Hi,

I am trying to create a pose scene, I have set everything and then I lock all the parameters and save as a scene.  When I either load or merge the save into a new scene the pose keep changing from what I have set.  Is there a way to lock everything, finger placement, hand placement etc ?.

Thanks,

Terry

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

Not sure why they would be changing, but one thing I do is save the pose as a pose preset from the original scene and then once I load in other things or merge another scene, I just reload that saved pose

• Thanks Michael for replying.  

I did not think to do that, this is all very new.  I have heaps of questions so I will go and look to see if I can find out more about pose presets.

Can I just ask one thing as I have the work open now and don't want to lose it again, when you save your pose as a preset do you lock everything or is it okay to just save ?.

Thanks again,

Terry

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518

I never lock anything down, so when I save, it's just a save as a preset and this also saves location, so that when I reload, it's to the same location as saved.

• Thanks again, I did it without locking it down and it worked well.

One thing I did learn, make sure the model you use to make the pose is set to 100% and not scaled.  I had one set to 98.5% and when I loaded new models using the pose I could not work out why they where slightly off everytime, lesson learned.

Cheers,

Terry