Missing files?

Mr SteelMr Steel Posts: 0
edited April 2021 in New Users

Hello all. Nice to meet everyone.   I downloaded Daz Studio today decided I would give it a try. Anyway when starting daz I am getting the message "a file required by the resources interactive lesson can not be found". It is telling me this is from genesis 8 and provides a link to download related files. So I have them all downloaded. The download page has male/female starter essentials and power poses and templates. Anyway I used DIM for some and the templates required manual download. It may simply be the case that I have installed the templates in wrong location as i'm not exactly sure where they need to go. Anyway I decided to skip the tutorial but when I tried to open a genesis 8 figure the little icon is bland and it is telling me file does not exist. I tried daz briefly in the past and didn't have any such issues. Anyone ever encounter anything similar and if so what would you suggest.

Many thanks for your time folks.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• The templates are not used by Daz Studio, they are guides for painting your own textures in an image editor.