Lindays Soft Classic hair and morph saving

its a wonderful hair but I have been having problems trying to save a morph for this product. I think it is because the hair is arranged as 3 hair layers - I have been able to save an obj for each layer then reimport it with morphloader pro but that way the morph doesnt show up. If I save all 3 layers as 1 obj file and then try to load in morphloader pro I get the geometry mismatch error

Has anyone managed to find a way to do this. I just want a hair start position where it is all stacked above the head ready to collapse in dforce

thanks

Comments

• JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661

macro2k7_50e18e3b02 said:

its a wonderful hair but I have been having problems trying to save a morph for this product. I think it is because the hair is arranged as 3 hair layers - I have been able to save an obj for each layer then reimport it with morphloader pro but that way the morph doesnt show up. If I save all 3 layers as 1 obj file and then try to load in morphloader pro I get the geometry mismatch error

Has anyone managed to find a way to do this. I just want a hair start position where it is all stacked above the head ready to collapse in dforce

thanks

Have you tried save as 'shaping preset' ?

• the shape i am after isnt possible by using any combination of the morphs the hair comes with - you have to use gravity in dforce to get the hair massed like that so I think only a morph save would work?

• LindayLinday Posts: 85

Hi,

just hide all hair geoshells, change geometry resolution to base and export - it should work.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • hwgs1971hwgs1971 Posts: 128

I'm having a different problem with this hair. Colorwerks Hair Shaders doesn't work with it for some reason. 

ColorWerks Hair Shaders for Iray | Daz 3D

I agree with thecomment about shortening it. This is a fantastic product. I wish I could find a shoulder-length hair with dForce like this.

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on