How to unload clean

swd180996_91a24041swd180996_91a24041 Posts: 26
edited April 2021 in Daz Studio Discussion

DIMis installed DAZ Studio,

use DIM Uninstall

Then use DIM install

How to unload it cleanly

Another version of the product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. You can use the control panel add / remove programs to configure or remove an existing version of the product

There is no such hint

Post edited by swd180996_91a24041 on

Comments

• Is Daz Studio listed in the Installed tab in Daz Install Manager?

• Do not know where to see "to install", I uninstall, and then install, there is this prompt

Another version of the product is already installed. Installation of this version cannot continue. You can use the control panel add / remove programs to configure or remove an existing version of the product

What's wrong with this

• Install manager has three tabs - Ready to Download, Ready to Install, and Installed. In which does Daz Studio appear?

• Appear in Install

• OK, so uninstall it and then install it - it's possible that you removed the files but didn't uninstall (Install Manager has a little list, it doesn't rely on finding and examining the actual installed files).

• swd180996_91a24041swd180996_91a24041 Posts: 26
    edited April 2021

Install Manager has a little list, it doesn't rely on finding and examining the actual installed files

Hello, where is this folder

Post edited by swd180996_91a24041 on
  • Just uninstall from within Install Manager

• Hello, it was installed in the Install Manager. There is that prompt. After I redo the computer system, I don't have it. It must be something that hasn't been deleted

• If it is still appearing in the Installed tab of Install manager then click the uninstall button, and the same for plug-ins. Then you should be able to reinstall it (or just wait for the next update, but I don't know when that will be).