2021 Sales thread cont: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™"

L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
edited June 2021 in The Commons

This discussion was created from comments split from: NEW 2021 Sales thread: Report Issues Here "There's Always Another Sale™".

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142
    edited June 2021

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

I'm not getting the advertised price, either. Cris, you are in the wrong sections of the sale.

Reporting

Ok, so what happened is the two lines rom the PCFD got carried over in error to the Daily Specials section. The toon items should be 65% off with purchase of new release.

Edit: the reason I have the PCFD section in mine was I searched that term and it took me to the PCFD section. And that's how we finally found the error as well.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • SeraSera Posts: 1,675
    Sooo disappointed! But it did seem too good to be true. Oh, well. At least I feel better about buying that Toon bundle a few weeks ago.
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,078

Das Studio?

"Buy any Debut New to get an EXTRA $5 OFF* the next Daz Original Bundles"

Is this the same promo as yesterday? Or will I get $10 off if I bought a Debut New item yesterday and I buy one today?

Ati said:

Is this the same promo as yesterday? Or will I get $10 off if I bought a Debut New item yesterday and I buy one today?

Oof, I'll have to ask if it's not apparent in your cart.

I'll also deal with the other stuff you posted.

• martin36martin36 Posts: 165

Ati said:

Das Studio?

cool

• mdingmding Posts: 1,133
    edited June 2021

Pc+ for a day doesn't seem to work.

Edit: oops forgot the Debut New Release...Sorry

Post edited by mding on

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

It's $5 off a future purchase (once? twice?), so there's no way to tell from the cart.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,310

Don't know if it has been reported yet, the Katherina Boat - https://www.daz3d.com/katherina-boat - is not new but listed as such. I think it might have gotten a new Iray texture add-on, but the link at the bottom of the boat's page goes to an OOPS.

• Kaye KayeKaye Kaye Posts: 210

https://www.daz3d.com/pyromantix--elemental-sword-materials is in the Koto 8.1 Pop Idol Bundle section, but doesn't count as a Still New Release in the cart. Is this correct?

(And wow, it's a long and complicated sales day!)

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,744

certaintree38 said:

Sooo disappointed! But it did seem too good to be true. Oh, well. At least I feel better about buying that Toon bundle a few weeks ago.

Yeah... I too got excited there for a sec. But I did figure quickly that it was probably a typo.

Will inquire about Katherina Boat and the Flaming Swords.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 232

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

It's $5 off a future purchase (once? twice?), so there's no way to tell from the cart.#

I asked that yesterday - without any answer. "Next Bundles" = all upcomming Bundles? 

• LeanaLeana Posts: 10,932

Joe2018 said:

"Next Bundles" = all upcomming Bundles?

Certainly not all the future ones ever. More likely the 2 bundles for the next Named 8.1 figure.

Joe2018 said:

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

It's $5 off a future purchase (once? twice?), so there's no way to tell from the cart.#

I asked that yesterday - without any answer. "Next Bundles" = all upcomming Bundles? 

Not all of them, for sure. :D But is it $5 or is it $10 if I buy a new item on both days? That's the big question.

Ati said:

Joe2018 said:

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

Not all of them, for sure. :D But is it $5 or is it $10 if I buy a new item on both days? That's the big question.

It's similar to something else earlier in the sale, I believe, and in that one it was only applicable once.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

Joe2018 said:

Ati said:

Cris Palomino said:

Ati said:

It's similar to something else earlier in the sale, I believe, and in that one it was only applicable once.

But do we know for sure whether or not buying a debut new release on each of the two days will get us $10 ? Any chance of a definitive clarification from DAZ ? 

• HTStudiosHTStudios Posts: 41

Why is the PC+ for a day require a debut new item for PC+ members? If I am a member of PC+ and an item is "PC+ for a day" shouldn't I get the PC+ price without additional purchases?

• toph said:

Why is the PC+ for a day require a debut new item for PC+ members? If I am a member of PC+ and an item is "PC+ for a day" shouldn't I get the PC+ price without additional purchases?

As far as I know these are repeats of items offered earlier in the promotion, when there was no buy-in requirement. How the discounts work (unconditionally or only with prerequisites) varies.

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,602
    edited June 2021

toph said:

I was wondering about this, I don't think the wording makes it clear. Is this an error or is it how the sale is supposed to work? Is anyone from Daz who knows the answer reading this? 

Post edited by Peter Wade on
  • GhostDogGhostDog Posts: 156

This is a product rather than a sale issue.

https://www.daz3d.com/magic-effects-brushes-ii-for-photoshop

is a second set of brushes that follows on from

https://www.daz3d.com/magic-effects-brushes-for-photoshop

but if you look at the final product image for both which is the one that shows you the 60 brushes you get in each set they are the same image (so I assume the one in the second set is wrong).

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,259

martin36 said:

Ati said:

Das Studio?

cool

laughyes

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714

This bundle is missing a product:

https://www.daz3d.com/digitalpainters-shader-bundle

mding said:

Pc+ for a day doesn't seem to work.

Edit: oops forgot the Debut New Release...Sorry

On top of the page it says "New Release" only, that seems to work.

Taoz said:

Or maybe it is included, the missing product just doesn't have a product page so they can't link to it.  But confusing in any case.

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited June 2021

Solved

Post edited by Xellosz on
  • TogireTogire Posts: 400

Buy any Debut New to get an EXTRA $5 OFF* the next Daz Original Bundles

How many bundles? Are the discounts gained on different days cumulative?

I know it has already been asked at least 5 times, but customers deserve an answer and it is a matter of respect to give precise informations.

Is that asking too much?

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,268

Taoz said:

Taoz said:

Or maybe it is included, the missing product just doesn't have a product page so they can't link to it.  But confusing in any case.

I just bought the bundle a couple of days ago; and yes, even though they are no longer sold in the store, the exotic Shaders are included.

• It is a bit dispiriting that our questions about the $5 off were not addressed.  I'm going to assume it was just a second opportunity to get $5 off future bundles; perhaps that ties into the "Get up to $20 Off" that was on yesterday's banner, that I asked about and went unaddressed as well.  Heavy sigh.  I bought a debut item today anyway, so I'm in regardless.  :)

This discussion has been closed.